MLS Fantasy Soccer

Discussion in 'MLS: Fantasy' started by patilluky, Feb 3, 2013.

1. IanPQ16

IanPQ16 New Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Cascadia
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I joined last night, Not Very Handsome SC.

I've usually been pretty bad about keeping up with fantasy teams in the past, but this year, I've got Direct Kick, a Twitter feed following all of the best MLS pundits, and way too much free time on my hands. Let's do this.

2. Wendys

Wendys Member

Mar 28, 2000
    Added my team - Top Shelf

As far as a draft league, we have a league very similar to what you suggest. We use the scoring system that the mfls.com fantasy MLS game uses. Had two divisions until last year but contracted to one this year. If anyone is interested, we will definitely look to expand again next year.

Check out the http://mfls.com game as I like it a little more than the official MLS game.

If you want to check out our draft league, you can go to our website and forum here:
    http://www.wisconsinsoccercentral.com/SFA/index.html
    http://sfacommunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

Looking forward to the league!

svgev repped this.
  3. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    D'oh! I didn't see it was a link. It worked perfectly now that you've pointed it out.

Can't wait!! :)

4. Fate

Fate Member

Jul 19, 2011
    South Philly
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In as Fake Madrid.

5. Darkwing McQuack

Darkwing McQuack BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 11, 2011
    Morrisville, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like the new look of the fantasy page.

6. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He creado una liga privada en la MLS con la Fantasy League Soccer nombre en clave BigSoccer es 3061-828. http://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/
    Last days to start from the beginning.We Are fifty participants more than originally expected.

7. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I hope that the people participate and be entertaining,without knowing English attempt contribute things to this forum I hope that this is a good contribution. If I win the league i hope you don't think that is rigged and cease to play:D

8. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Just don't cry when I beat you ;)

9. MooseKens

MooseKens New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    As long as new members of the forum can join, I'm in as FC Moosetrecht.

dark knight repped this.
  10. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Two days to start the game, we have not been in 50 participants at the moment.

11. Nick Cat

Nick Cat New Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    join as: Saved By The Balls

doing fantasy soccer for the first time and should make the mls season more fun since I'm in my 3rd year of having MLS Live and watch most of the games every week.

dark knight repped this.
  12. CarlosE

CarlosE Member

Dec 13, 2000
    Calvert County, MD
    Just joined (CarlosE)! Woo hoo! 1st time playing MLS fantasy.

I've played EPL (FPL) fantasy for several years and this is very similar. Loads of fun and look forward to it. In the FPL league, I normally join a handful of leagues (it's fun to track how one does in each league from week-to-week near the top of the table in some, and near the bottom in others).

Anyway, for those that would like to join another classic league, please enter code 1888-2399 In fact, I'd suggest that you also join some random leagues - The more leagues you join, the more fun!!!

13. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Forgiveness wrong figure,i did not realize that there was another page of participants and that 50 is the maximum number per page, we are 64 players to a few hours to start.

14. CarlosE

CarlosE Member

Dec 13, 2000
    Calvert County, MD
  15. FloridaFC2MLS

FloridaFC2MLS Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Joined as CominWitMoore (just used my Twitter account name).. As a lot of others have stated, Ive always been awful about keeping up with fantasy sports but im feelin it this season..

16. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  17. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I believe that in our league there is a high level of equipment,and that more than one will be up in the full classification MLSfantasy, i however have not been to the level i was expecting something similar to what happened to him Seattle,San Jose and New York.

18. Wendys

Wendys Member

Mar 28, 2000
    The site currently has several scoring errors from week 1. I hope they work the kinks out soon.

19. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jay killed me. Everyone got a good amount of points and I was really thinking he'd do good. Then like 7 minutes in he gets injured.

Grrr....

20. Darkwing McQuack

Darkwing McQuack BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 11, 2011
    Morrisville, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    DeMerit getting injured early and Ashe not being auto subbed in killed me this week.

21. patilluky

patilluky Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Getafe spain
    Club:
    Getafe CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    My forward fault a penalty the only good thing is that my goalkeeper stopped him.

22. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I pretty much stunk with 55 points. Time to get my act together.

But in the head-to-head league I had the 2nd lowest total to win, as I (luckily) beat somebody with an even lower score (51). 1 and 0, baby!!! 3 points!!!! :)

23. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    So I had a pretty good first week - but now no idear what to do next - what changes are y'all making for week 2?

24. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't think very far ahead and had too many Dynamo and LA players so I had to bench them or trade them. Also Demerit was on my roster and with him being done, I had to get rid of him, too. Lastly I had two players waived at the wire that needed replacement. So....I used my Wild Card and overhauled my roster completely. >.<

I decided to pick up a more balanced midfield. It was very top heavy but this week showed that you need a balanced one with 1 team off every week so you can get points and sit who you need to sit.

dark knight repped this.
  25. CarlosE

CarlosE Member

Dec 13, 2000
    Calvert County, MD
    I'm also making enough changes to ensure that I can field a full 11 this coming GW.