MLS Cup ticket availability for us?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by gschroeder, Oct 23, 2003.

1. gschroeder

gschroeder Member

Jun 18, 2001
    Thornton, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Not to put the cart before the wheel BUT, if our beloved team does find it's way into the HDC on Nov, 23rd how do we go about getting the tickets? Are a certain number reserved for sale in Denver as well as in the opposing team's city? If so do season ticket holders get first dibs? If not, I fear the novelty of the HDC will make tickets as scarce and pricey as Superbowl tickets.

Someone please put me at ease.
    Also this being hypothetical, save the doubts of having to worry about it in the first place for someone who isn't trying to get Blind Optimism recognized as an official religion. :)

2. el pibe 316

el pibe 316 New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Longmont, CO
  3. el pibe 316

el pibe 316 New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Longmont, CO
    I just did a quick search for tix, and got section 131, section z, seats 9 and 10. $55 each.

I didn't buy them, it just showed them as available when I asked for 2.

4. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you haven't been to the HDC yet you should go. I was out there in June a week after it opened and it was amazing. If the Rapids get to the final it will be even better.

If you are really worried about availibility call the Raps tix office.

5. GutBomb

GutBomb Red Card

Aug 28, 2003
    Outside Boston
    i was worried about this too. since the place only has 23000 seats it might sell out quick.

6. gschroeder

gschroeder Member

Jun 18, 2001
    Thornton, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Thanks for the info guys. Now here's the big question which is still probably best directed at the Rapids office but I'll ask anyways.
    If our guys do make it all the way, will there likely be a block of tickets just for Rapids fans so there is some sort of supporters section?

I'd like to secure my tickets now but I'm not gonna pass up group seating.