mls club thoughts

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by alexp92, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Ollie & Friends

Ollie & Friends New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Chivas USA, the best team in LA? More like the only team in LA.

2. Abebe

Abebe Member

Aug 26, 1999
    Boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    New England - Need a South American player, a bit boring.

FC Dallas - Could be interesting with Denilson as the #10.

Chicago - Intriguing. Play some good soccer.

Houston - Class.

DC United - A little snobby.

NYC - Coach Arena does not do it for me.

3. Sanguine

Sanguine Member

Jul 4, 2003
    Reston, VA
    Completely untrue. We are absolutely nothing like that.

As for my list...

DC United - FTW

RBNY - F*** 'em.

LA - F*** 'em.

CHI - F*** 'em.

NE - F*** 'em.

CLB - F*** 'em.

KC - F*** 'em.

Dallas - F*** 'em.

Colorado - F*** 'em.

Houston - F*** 'em.

Chivas - F*** 'em.

RSL - Who Cares?

TFC - Who Cares?

4. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    New England - Team is still in the hunt. Very far along and Mr. Pat Noonan might hold some pieces to the end. This team does have a tendicy to go dormate but overall its still uphill. This team has also lost 20 matches in two season. and finished last in division once with a firstplace division in 2005. That has got to be a bugger with most teams contracting with a 20 loss season.

Dc United - If oppostion doesn't keep tabs on them; team will likely take everything it can. Tradionally it finds ways to win and might have a decade lead on League Championships. Probably never refuses anything with that mentality. I thought. This would be the Los Angeles Galaxy placeholder but instead keeps on moving things into right place. I am amazed there with a virtually new team. All or nothing mentality! For its MLS Cups; team also has lst place finish in division. Though firsts and second placements do out number hopeless seasonal forms.

New York - Team also has a 20 loss season and bugs team with contraction talks of similar success rates. Its now middle of pack but could easily gain ground if right oppertunity presents itself. With the Mr. Beckham failure. I wonder if Mr. Dorjkoff is sorely mistaken from World Cups competitions. Probably the worst division form of this years hopeful. at least three last place finishes in division. Thats diffently a changing point.

Kansas City - When it left the West; team has at least three firsts in division and last three times. Team also carriers two twenty loss seasons. So its always a question mark but can excell if a showing presents. This could be the most balance attack in the league without reconigitions.

Columbus - I think. This is the tallest team out there. Its a love hate relation with smaller persons. Two last palce finishes no forth place finish in division. The rest of time. Its middle of the pack with a first place in division. Probably the most stable out there. I think. This team is already playoff quality and mind get conexd if followers lose sight. Taller people suppose to make ten percent more on average in wages.

Chicago - Since inception to league; a first and last palce division standing. So far this team needs attackers and it moves that way. Hasn't bit on a twenty loss season yet could do so if it doesn't talk right.

TFC - I think outside of goaless scoreing streak. Team stood outside chance. Now I would imagine. It doesn't want to pickup a 20 loss season.

Houston - Dominates in state rivial and would diffently accept the league championship. To young and to bold thus far.

Chivas USA - Ups and downs three years. A 20 loss season but sits pretty the remainder of time. This could be the darkhorse in a champion.

FC Dallas - No 20 loss season but carriers 2 last palce division showings. Surprisingly just grabs its first place last year and let a golden moment slop by. Stay healthy and team could stock up.

Colorado - Team has third and forth place written all iver it. One 20 loss season and no last place division palcement but no first palce showing. This team Is aslo prme. Its taking the turn for the worst but team isn't out of it. souley ever is. Might beat itself since its lonely out there.

Rsl - Team already has a 20 loss showing but escapes last place. Its an escape artest which doesn't need another one this year. Again no last place finishes even though team is regarded as an empty house.

Galaxy - No 20 loss seasons. Finished first at least three times in division and last one time. This team has the clout. It has the snout. It just needs the golden trout in a land of mouths!

So in short your Under ten loss season teams:
    • Chivas- 1
    • Chicago- 2 oddball with three divsion 2001 and 2002
    • Colorado- 1
    • Columbus- 1
    • F'C' Dallas- 1
    • D.C. United- 3
    • Houston Dynomo- 1 and as San Jose 3
    • Kansas City- 3
    • L.A. Galaxy- 3
    • New England Revoultion- 3
    • New Yourk Redbulls- 1