MISL Missouri Comets

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by dcunitedTV, Jul 10, 2010.

1. dcunitedTV

dcunitedTV Member

Sep 30, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe the eventual feed we got from the Wings was a coaches camera. I liked the angle for a coaching aid. I especially liked the part when the half ended an was saw the info being written to disc!

Comets have done a decent job producing their webcast/jumbotron feed. I'm sure tonights game will be a full webcast.

Webcast wish list
    1) Arenas need a dirty feed for webcast and a separate house feed for jumbotrons

2) Please make sure there is always a score bug! Watching a game and not having the score is fine if the broadcasters are reminding you of the score every few minutes.

3) Streaming bandwidth needs an upgrade! If they are gonna spend money on anything.....SPEND ON BANDWIDTH! Lets actually watch a game that doesn't look like Atari. (FYI I stream NHL, MLS, ESPN3, and Apple. All look fantastic so Its not my connection)

2. bbwavefan

bbwavefan Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wichita seems to be the only team in the league that is not doing webcasts for their home games. So last night, Missouri was running the webcast from Hartman Arena. Expect tonight's games to be much better. Last night was kind of the exception to the rule.

3. MLSTIM

MLSTIM Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Saint Charles
    Club:
    Norwich City FC
    Anybody know what kind of crowd is expected tonight in KC? Just a quick scan for tickets on ticket master and it doesn't look like many were sold. I'm seeing 80 plus available in most sections.

4. bbwavefan

bbwavefan Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can't remember exactly where, but I read earlier in the week that there were 1500 tickets left for tonight's game. That was on maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

5. spinman

spinman Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Kansas City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe they are saying close to a sell out. We will see in an hour or so.

6. MizzouMan22

MizzouMan22 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I know I have put this out there before. But this guy does a great job of covering the Comets.

Good video interviews from, Keith Tozer, Danny Kelly, Kim, Greg Howes, Byron plus other players. From the Comets home games this past weekend.

His photograhpy is good, but I'm a big fan of the video interviews he does.
    http://www.backpost.net/

You'll have to scroll down on the page, there is a lot of stuff on here.