MISL History Game of the "Week" Dallas Sidekicks at Cleveland Force Eastern Finals Game 1 5-23-87

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by Joey Tee, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Joey Tee

Joey Tee Member

Newcastle United
    United States
    Apr 12, 2010
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope this message finds you and your family safe and sound. Trying times, and I expect plenty of time on my hands in the coming months. I am going to be grinding out more games over the short haul and hope that they help bring memories and help pass the time for those who can use a distraction. Going to my happy place here...

The Sidekicks have just beat Baltimore in their opening 5 game series and travel to Cleveland who beat Minnesota and have earned home field for the series opener against Dallas. Tatu's bicycle kick back in Dallas during the regular season in OT is the only win Dallas has posted against Cleveland this year. Can the Tatu led blue collar working boys get past the Eastern Division Champs? Chalked full of talent and on ESPN in front of over 12k, this one is loud and off to a great start. Billy Phillips is in goal to give Kris Sobeiski a rest before game two...

Enjoy!

TEE

Scooge and NSL2004 repped this.
  2. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    Apparently this was the only game Billy Phillips played in the playoffs that year. How did he even find himself out there that night?