Milbrett on cover of EPSN

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by milbrett, Mar 19, 2003.

1. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    Milbrett on cover of ESPN

Millie is on the cover along with Diana Taurasi (UConn!!!) Serena Williams and some one who's name escapes me

2. tiej

tiej New Member

Nov 17, 2002
    Winston Salem, NC
  3. BrandiC63

BrandiC63 New Member

Apr 8, 2000
    Piscataway, NJ
    ESPN Magazine

4. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    LOL! I swear I have dyslexia (sp?)

5. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Mighty Midget milbrett you can have my issue when I am done with it. I have a subscription and I will mail it to you within a week of getting it.
    :eek::eek:

6. i got that magazine. The other girl's name is michelle wie.

7. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    I'm pissed that the four women only got a 3 page story less than a page per woman and Tommy Morrison got a 3 page story... this guy is a disgrace to sports! He is the scum of the earth yet ESPN feels the need to tell his story!?! I urge people to read the women's story and poor lil tpmmy's story :rolleyes: then let ESPN know what you think!

email them at
    post@espnmag.com

or write them at
    ESPN The Magazine
    19 East 34th St
    New York, NY 10016

8. SunnyJah

SunnyJah New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    depends on the season
    though

you have to admit the article was well written and well researched.

for starters, millie was on the cover, not mia. this is definitely a step in the right direction. though i believe that they should be covering more women's sports and more regularly, i also commend espn for saying that now is the time of the woman athlete... especially with title 9 on such a precarious edge.

anyhow, it's good to see millie making press and it's good to see her as herself "Holy sh--!" : ) : ) (i loved that!)