Milan vs Manchester United pre/during/post match [R] CL Semi-Final Leg 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by FNU, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    you act like that's a bad thing. italy would have still won with nesta instead of materazzi.

2. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's not necessarily a bad thing, but Marco scored two vital goals, a pk, and got zidane ejected. I'd say he was pretty instrumental

3. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    E mitico. I agree, Materazzi is one of the best backs considering scoring goals. And I wouldn't say he took out Zidane, Zidane took himself out. Even if Zidane was still in, Trez was the one who missed and Zidane normally shoots first on PKs. I don't want to get into it, but I agree with you. :D

4. luciusmagister

luciusmagister New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    I am sorry but Materazzi is a punk who couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors. I’ll take a healthy Nesta any day, thank you!

5. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you missed the point

6. luciusmagister

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    I did? Must be the Grand Vin De Bordeaux! :D

7. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    lol ok

8. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    Like his best one ever:

[YOUTUBE]EwGwBNWVy-I[/YOUTUBE]

9. Radbennie

Radbennie Member

Dec 30, 2005
    New Zealand
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Just wanted drop by and say Welll done to your team. They really played well and it looked like Milan wanted the win and Final at the end of the day.

I really want Gattuso :D What a beast! If you guys did not have him and kaka..... you would be in trouble.

10. Borriello

Borriello New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Jamaica
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Scholes vs. Gattuso - a good scrap?!? This fight isn't even nearly fair. Scholes or as I like to call him, "Firecrotch" has no business starting anything with Gattuso like he did in todays game. I'd take my money on Gattuso vs. anyone on Manchester. Too bad you can't bet on these things. This is a completely random post but does Scholes have to apply spf 75 lotion in between halves to prevent burning? Always wondered this

11. boomheadshot45

boomheadshot45 New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    US
    Oh man Gattuso was a monster! I'd be scared playing against him. His face, he looks so scary when he's PO'ed! I'm just glad he didn't get himself ejected lol. It was smart for Milan to take him out later.

12. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That was a great goal! Just the wrong end! LOL

I was thinking more like this one.;)
    [youtube]Zj6wAGlA-8w[/youtube]

13. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Congrats Milan :)

I am very happy to see Italy representing in the CL Final, even if AC Milan isn't my team ;)

I'll be cheering for them. Don't let Liverpool and the lampost, Crouch, win this thing!!

14. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He's Calabrese, what do you expect. lol

15. blazsovszkyc

blazsovszkyc Member

May 20, 2004
    Budapest
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    many Congratulations to you!!!! 100% deserved win hope you win it all

16. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    His height could pose a problem...

17. Wog Vader

Wog Vader Member

Sep 30, 2004
    Miami Beach
    Wow, what a game! Happy to see fans of the #1 poseur team with their tales between their legs. Surprisingly, many of ManU have been gracious in defeat. Rooney clapped, ManU fans in the stands clapped, most fans before and after the game have been fine, if not deluded.
    Just a couple of quick things:

1. the argument that ManU's title race plays to their disadvantage, while Milan's dogfight to overcome a penalty
    just to secure a champion's leage place next year holds no water for obvious reasons.

2. Cristiana is a hell of a player, but is rightly criticized, expecially b/c he's an arrogant prick who buys into his own hype. He played. . . ok in the first leg, and didn't show up at all today. Totti has cemented his status as an elite player, and if he has deal with this BS, then certainly Cristiano, as a young and still unproven product definately does. Furthermore, despite Cristiano's "goal", Totti played better against ManU than Cristiano did against Milan, hence Cristiano's criticism is warranted.

3. CR is a diving, whining pretty boy that flirts with mirrors, plays with dolls, wears make-up, cries like a bitch and likes to talk about his feelings. That doesn't make him gay, it makes him a P-U-S-S-Y. I can't believe that he survives in the EPL.

3. Any ManU fan who tries to use injuries as an excuse needs a reality check. Milan had two strikers available for this tie. Two. Furthermore, they lost their emotional captain. ManU may have had more injury problems, but it's not as if Milan was completely healthy either.

4. Anyone who thinks Scholes would last more than 10 sec. with Gattuso is nuts. Gattuso is a pit-bull. He'd probably eat Scholes.

5. Between Cannavaro and Nesta, it's tough to say. Before Canna had his Inter nightmare, they were equal, then they were about neck and neck. Nesta's problem is that he's so damn fragile. They have two different styles, so it's hard to say, but the poster who said Azzuri - Canna, and club - Nesta probably got it right, although Canna was great for Juve. Hope he comes back to Serie A soon.

18. Wog Vader

Wog Vader Member

Sep 30, 2004
    Miami Beach

Only for himself. . .

19. luciusmagister

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    :D :D that was so funny.....great now I've got wipe off the wine I just spewed out of my nose on to my screen. ThanX, FUC'er!

20. Treesnake

Treesnake New Member

Mar 12, 2007
    Washington, D.C.
    The Premier League puts a premium on speed, and therefore Cristiano Ronaldo is phenomenal in it. (It's not just about kicking the ball over the top and making hard tackles anymore; someone should have told Roma.) When Man. Utd. can use their speed in Europe (e.g., the second leg with Roma), he is also devastating. Tonight his problems were: (1) that Milan had the midfield locked down (Scholes exposed as a fraud), negating his speed; (2) that he had to help out the inept Heinze on defense and keep an eye on Oddo; and (3) Gattuso kicking the sh!t out of him!

I don't like some of Cristiano Ronaldo's attitude, but it is dumb to question his effectiveness.

Considering his current form, I hope he comes back to Juve.

21. Blitzwing

Blitzwing New Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Sydney
    That's BS Materazzi contributed with 2 vital goals (1 in the final) and a pk in the shootout, In fact Matrix scores a fair amout of goals for a CB I would like to see Nesta do the same. After Nesta got injured in the game against the Czech Republic Matrix came on and with his first touch scored a goal with a header from a corner, likewise he got the vital equaliser against France in the final you can say he gave away the penalty but it was a dive by Malouda anyway. I am not saying he is better than Nesta but to dismiss his contribution to Italy winning is rubbish he was Italy's joint highest scorer FFS take your red and black glasses off.

22. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    Wow.... Milan took Man united to the cleaners. kaka', Seedorf, Ambrosini and Gattuso killed it.

23. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    I just downloaded the game, gonna watch that first half again later on, but I just wrote something about the game I thought especially you Milan fans would like to read.

it's about what caused the difference between last nights game and the first leg, hope you like it

And good luck in the CL final. I want to see Maldini lift that trophy!!!

24. RedDevilBlue

RedDevilBlue New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Hi guys,
    I can see you're still partying. And yes, it's tough losing, but that's all part in parcel of supporting a team through thick and thin. You can't win, unless you know how to lose.
    But just want to show you that I wasn't talking 'insults' and was talking facts about calciopoli.
    But this is not to take anything away from yesterday night. Milan are a good team, and I hope you beat Liverpool and win the CL. Just hope that smaller teams in Italy get a chance to share the wealth.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=427189&campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888
    http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,,-6604922,00.html
    Vieira queries Milan's Champions League spot

MILAN, May 3 (Reuters) - Inter Milan midfielder Patrick Vieira has praised city rivals AC Milan for reaching the Champions League final but reiterated his belief that they should not have been allowed into the competition.
    Milan, who beat Manchester United 5-3 on aggregate on Wednesday to reach the Champions League final against Liverpool, were initially barred from this season's competition following Italy's match-fixing scandal. However, UEFA reluctantly allowed them into the third qualifying round after they had their points punishment reduced in Italy on appeal. 'I can't understand how come they are in the Champions League with what happened last season,' the France captain told Reuters. 'But as they are in the Champions League I think they have shown how good they are on the pitch. I don't take any credit off them because I think they've beaten any other team they had to play against and congratulations to them.'

25. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Says the man who is on a side who were just handed a Lo Scudetto...hmmm.