milan tv

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by yasik19, Nov 13, 2004.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Last few Milan games have been rather unimpressive - however i still think they will come true and face Juventus in the Champions finals.
    My question is I reside in Bay Area, CA and I can't find a channel on TV or on the web that shows Milan games - does anyone know or can help me find some soccer joy in my life?
    Thanks

2. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    Dish Network has GOLTV, which airs their matches every week and midweek as well. And RAI and Italian channel that airs some of their matches too.

I beleive GOLTV has showed every single weekend match of theirs as well as maybe all or most of their midweek matches.

Direct TV does not have either station.

3. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    In addition, the International Channel, which is available on some cable networks, carries one tape-delayed Serie A game per week at 5 pm EST on Sundays. You can also watch games on the net from Yahoo (typically on 12-24 hour delay). Sometimes, you can even find live streaming games on the net. Click on the link in my sig to find all the latest US TV/webcast info for the coming week.

4. Catenaccio-maldini

Catenaccio-maldini New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    by the way sueB ,

Click on the link in my sig to find all the latest US TV/webcast info for the coming week

i thank you very much for this site . . now i can watch between four to five games each week . . i dont have to humilate my self again to GOL TV and keep asking them to care about CALCIO . .

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan , , i hated them when they showed milan derby with other game from URU !!!!!!! that was a shame !!

can't wait to go back home and enjoy calcio (6 games a week) !