Michael Bradley - Glad to be 'bach

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by arkjayback, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainer24

Rainer24 Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Michael Bradley doesn't spend a lot of time, energy, or thought on anything that isn't somehow related to the sport.

2. sidefootsitter

sidefootsitter Member+

Oct 14, 2004
    Stranzl isn't any good really ... I guess he can play a left centerhalf, if Daems is needed at his fullback spot, but barely.

3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Michael Bradley will have the same faith as Alexander Baumjohann in bayern ( Sub bench warmer)..if he leaves to italy it would be a huge mistake.He fits well in gladbach and we could actually use more players like him with tremendous "Fight" in them!

As for Havard Nordveit , i have a strong feeling he would have major impact in gladbach .This guy is a very smart player ..plus our history confirms scandinavian players always turn out as major contributors in Borussia..i am after all i am a bit supersticious and i believe in those thigns..just like how i believe each and every south american player always fails miserably in gladbach..for whatever reason that may be they just dont last nor do they produce much!

As for Martin Stranzl remains to be seen..his experience tho cant be over-looked and it should give us good stability in the back field..similar to Galasek during our relegation battle with Hans Meyer.. and lets not forget Mike Hanke,that guy still has alot of gas left in his tank and he seems pretty excited and happy to arrive at borussia park...so id say the club has done better than i expected so far with the new signings.I just hope Dante is not jinxed and can remain healthy during the 2nd half of the season:D

www.fotobahn.com

4. Gorky

Gorky Member+

Jul 28, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    i like the fugue idea: Michael's fugue #3 in B major

or whatever # the new thread is. The B is a dual purpose B.

6. McGarnagle

McGarnagle Member+

Apr 29, 2010
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good news for BMG, just what they needed. I wonder if the younger kid would be used more at DM if Dante and Stranzl become the first choice CBs. Looking at his wiki it says he is a CB, but played RB for Lillestrom and DM for Nurnberg.

7. Gorky

Gorky Member+

Jul 28, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it's #6 or 7 by now.

That's a lot of fugues.

8. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I vote for the fugue idea too.

This thread here is closed. Somebody gets to fire up the next bad boy.