Mexico vs South Africa [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Sakuragi, Jul 7, 2005.

1. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Yeah I do all of them thats why I love Galavision. all my Mexican Sport Shows (Te Conecta a lo tuyo).

2. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Do you get the GOALTV channel? they have a great show called "Super Estadio", I watch that one too (but on a local cable channel), it's really really good too.

3. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Oh! they show, La Jugada, NTD, Mas deporte, all the mexican soccer games, and Accion.

4. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    I watch it all days, it starts here at 9:00 p.m, its a good show.

5. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Yep! it was better when Ciro Procuna and 'Ruso' Brailovsky were there, but it's still good. =)

6. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    What other sport shows are over there that are good too?

7. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Hmm, 'La Jugada' is my favorite, 'Acción', 'Más Deporte', 'NTD', 'Sólo DFutbol', 'Hazaña Futbol', they had a fun show called 'En las Regaderas' but it was cancelled. Tv Azteca has 'Los Protagonistas de la tarde', 'En el Terreno de Juego', 'Los Protagonistas de la noche', 'DeporTips', and 'Deportv' that now airs at night, at the same time as 'La Jugada' (hehe battle for the rating). Espn and FoxSports have some good shows too like 'Futbol Picante' (with Ciro Procuna, Murrieta and Brailovsky', 'Futbol para todos' <-- that one is from Argentina but it's good too, fun casual talk. And there's a local cable channel that airs shows dedicated to teams like "Nido Aguila", or Canal 22 has "Pumas TV".

8. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    i know about that TvAzteca Televisa battle, lucky that Televisa wins all the rating. Man I wanna go back to my country I miss my Sport news and SKY.

9. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    yeah, Televisa keeps improving while Tv Azteca offers more and more of the same. Where do you live now? you should come back someday.

10. toro3

toro3 New Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Columbia, SC
  11. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    i live in hatch, New Mexico. im here because im studying at NMSU (new mexico State University) Politics, but when I graduate im going back there.

12. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Oh and where do you live? Mexico City?

13. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
  14. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Wow that's cool, good luck with that!. And yep, I live in México City... it's crazy, but I love it here.

15. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Cool im from zacatecas, North of Mexico. Your lucky to live in Mexico city, if I were you Ide be in Televisa San Angel all day. The company.

16. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    I've been there =). Hehe, I'd love to work there or at Televisa Radio, or Record (the best sports newspaper in México).

Oh man, you'd love Récord.

17. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    See thts why I want to go back, before i die I have to go to mexico. (why not go see your country when its yours).

18. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Yeah, I miss my country whenever I go on vacation, I can't imagine what it'd be like if I were to leave it for good. You should at least spend your holidays here.

19. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    I cant spend much days out of school, Political studies go for 11 months and 2 weeks, only 2 weeks of vacations we get. What do you think.

20. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Only 2 weeks of vacation? that sucks, but I guess it will be worth it once you graduate and then you'll be able to come and spend some days en México. If being away and homesick is the price you have to pay, I say go for it, it's really worth it.

21. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    I know, its not worth it. Well I guess Ill see you later I have to go to school it begiens in 30 min. and i wont get out till 9:00 pm, and yes i go to school from 5:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:45 pm till 9:00 see you later in the Mexico vs Jamaica post.

22. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    It is worth it! =) All right, have a good day and good luck ^__~

23. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Thanks. And Im sorry I meant to say it was worth it. BYE : )

24. Ese_Guy

Ese_Guy New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sunny Southern CA
    Pregame huddle

[​IMG]

25. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico