Mexico Vs Italia November!!!

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by picazo10, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    Announced today on the news Mexico vs Italia in november. mexico has only realeased the star players cuahtemoc, torrado, arellano, rafa. Don't know who the others will be just have to wait and see

2. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    if anyone was watching fox sports east or west not sure which one it was on at 11:30 p.m. today

3. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    ITALIA 3, MEXICO 1

4. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    italia mexico

bull!!! mexico will win this even thought im mexican/italian i am more of a mexico fan and i know we will destroy italy this time!!!

5. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
  6. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    Re: italia mexico

te van a dar como los dieron peru

7. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    italia mexico

everybody in the world knows that exhibition games mean nothing when mexico plays tournaments we win them or get to semis or finals peru is nothing besides we had no stars there and if you consider borghetti or those other players stars ur wrong. salvador peru paraguay and can't hand mexico when it comes to tournaments they do nothing so remember this coach is trying new players and most of them are crap wait till the italy game when mexico plays there stars as well as italy we will dominate like the world cup

8. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    yea, well a 2-0 loss to the United States of America is something i would call domination.

and you guys are nothing with that sorry a$$ of a coach.

italy will run all over you, even if they don't bring ''their stars.''

9. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    mexico italia

lmao did you say peru omg please leave these weak teams out just so you know we dominated all games we had more possesion we shot more the only reason we lost was because of mistakes thats all. as for peru give me a break i don't know one player on that squad as for your insults take ur poor as somewhere else we just cause we eat good food doesn't mean anything. for the coach he hasnt done much because of the players he's called so to say he hasn't done anything your an idiot i know you seen the players hes brought that means hes trying them out moron. if we play like this when qualification starts then we need a new coach or different players but till then this coach is ok. don't ever bring up peru some medeocre team. might as well be a bunch of players in the mls

10. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    mexico italia

also about the taco thing where the hell is your food at oh thats right no one likes it thats why you never see them selling peru food around go make me some straw hats man. i got it all i can eat spaghetti and tacos enchilads tostadas it's all good here i got 2003 impala my italy puma jersey my atletica mexico jersey and i go to collage as far for your ass your some dumb ass who loves hate on mexicans cause your kind "peru" isn't good enough to play in mexico thats why you guys sell out for lower money and play for some team in europe and basically be nothing how stupid is that hmm.... i say very. get a job kid stick to cricket or whatever you guys play this is futbol, calcio a mans games

11. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    For a moment there i thought i was in the Univision forums :eek:

Can you hear me Now ?
    * Takes three steps
    Can you her me Now...

12. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    italia mexico

listen prick im no sa!!! those who are in gangs or whatever are nothing but losers. they waste there time acting tuff saying stupid things like sa or orale vato which gives mexicans a bad name. most of those punks are from familys that work in the farms whos spanish is crap. im not one of them nor my friends are your a jerk just looking to argue. i only came here to tell people about the game you didn't have to say anything about mexico and i don't think peru sucks, but i know for sure you can't compare them with mexico and how can you be proud of winning us when you said the coach sucks and we also didnt have our star players. come on now lets wait and see what happens in copa america we'll see whos the better team that way we'll both be ready and there will be no excuses. i do apologize for saying things about your country i was mad, but say what you want about us i know and we all know we have and always be one of the best teams in the world. also just so you know besides brazil mexico has been to more world cups then anyone.

13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    borracho's nick suits him well..

im still trying to figure out.. if he a perucho or an american?

14. picazo10

picazo10 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    mexico italia

i think his name does too. man this guy is rude im only here to give news not argue. man its 2:47 am im goin to bed, goodnite rdl

15. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    Re: italia mexico

Um...check your facts amigo.

The rest of your post was ok though :D

16. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

17. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

18. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    when do they play? November 15? should be a good game.

19. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Los Angeles?

Fingers crossed!

20. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    There is no Mexico/Italy game. Mexico will play Iceland in San fransisco.

21. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Damn!

One of my best friends is Italian and we were planning to attend the match if played in Los Angeles and also bet on the match.

Thanks for responding.

I turned on Telemundo and they just mentioned the Mexico vs Iceland match.

:(

22. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Seeing as this game wont happen this thread is closed.