Mexico vs Brasil post game thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team: News, Analysis & History' started by sidspaceman, Sep 12, 2007.

1. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

hay man just basically 2 more years for the next world cup!!time is flying since the last work cup...Soon we will all be able to enjoy soccer from all the best in the world.

2. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    Dude, don't quote the idiot.

Just report his post and let the mods erase his post and hopefully give him an infraction.

There's no reasoning with those type of people.

Remember it's the same people who believe the nads would be World Champions if they had the best athletes (;)) playing soccer instead of Football, Basketball and so on and so forth, etc etc.

LGRod repped this.
  3. rey arturo

rey arturo New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Neo-Colonialism. Globalization. Economic Neo-Liberalism. The international division of labor.

Migration is nothing simple. If Mexicans, or any other Third World country migrants could stay in their own countries, they gladly would. Unlike migrants at the turn of the Twentieth Century, Third World migrants in the last sixty years are not drawn by the U.S. Utopian myth of opportunity, they are pushed out of their countries by desperation, a consequence of the global economic system, perpetrated and maintained by the U.S. So yeah, there is a long standing resentment towards the U.S.

4. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

dude i always get freaked out when i see your icon pic.

5. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

dude, do you know how many times i've wanted to explain that to people but couldn't find a shorter when to do it! like you just did......WELL PUT!

6. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If only Vick wasn't on trial and soon going to jail, they would have beat Brazil.

For reals!:D

7. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    JAJAJAJAJA!!! :D

8. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    WTF are we talkin about here?! Anyway, Mexico should keep playing world-class teams like Brasil cuz we play better against them anyways instead of teams like Panama or Guatemala. It annoys me that we can't beat the crap out of Guadalupe but we can beat Brasil 2-0 or Uruguay 3-1. I kno its different playing those teams cuz smaller teams get defensive w/ us but still... we should play some Europen powerhouses cuz playin the best brings out the best in our team.

9. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    I'm drunk too btw mods. :)

LGRod repped this.
  10. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dude, I live in the east coast so it's almost freakin 2 am and i still haven't gone to sleep:mad: cuz of a damn essay project thing. Doin it while i surf bigsoccer.:)

11. Gaspar Yanga

Gaspar Yanga New Member

May 18, 2006
    Compton
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    WTF are we talkin about here?!

12. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm in Houston and it's only one. What the hell are you talking about?

13. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I love you guys...:rolleyes:
    Chek my post about playing valuable opponents earlier for something relevant.

14. Gaspar Yanga

Gaspar Yanga New Member

May 18, 2006
    Compton
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    exactly, and he's the one who wanted to keep these thread purely about futbol and he talks about his personal life.....

15. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I thought I'd join al of you with stupid posts... you didn't get it did you?

16. AND1SOCCER

AND1SOCCER Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Socal
    IMO hugo needs to find a replacement for Rafa in CB position so he could move him up to DM. that would work great w/ Hugo's setup because Rafa can defend better than torrado and has the ball-touch and fieldvision as good as or better than Pardo.

w/ that said i would like to see this line up;

.............cacho/ landin.......2santos/ nery

guardado..............................................arce/ cerda(hey he impress me in his1st game)

.................correa/ torrado..........rafa/ pardo???

salcido.....magallon................pato/ osorio???.....castro

...............................8-a

17. FredGavioes

FredGavioes Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Boston/MA
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    as far as the fans go, i easily saw americans posing as brazilians, but i cant seem to believe that they were the ones that made the brazilian crowd bigger, it was actually real brazilians that were there.

weeks before this game, i heard people from my town and other's town talking about it (all Brazilians), many bought it online, and then on the trip to the stadium, i barely saw lots of brazilians waving and speaking to each other in the traffic, and i didnt see lots of mexicans there.

everyone around me was speaking portuguese as well, and everywhere i was. here's a vid of myself and my friends during the national anthem, you can hear the crowd :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbpLtNyKN3U

18. Gaspar Yanga

Gaspar Yanga New Member

May 18, 2006
    Compton
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And the spazzos would probably call all of you traitors because you don't support their team because they think it has something to do with this country.

19. Makandal

Makandal Member

Apr 21, 2007
    Cambridge, MA (USA)
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    LOL! OK then I take my comment back. I did see a car with a Colombian flag full of people with Mexico jerseys, but that's probably just the exception to the rule.

OK just making sure... ;)

20. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    I thought it was a horrible game, no offense whatsoever, it's the same bull$hit moves every time, pass to the fullback, go back, to the midfielders, back. Plus the team was way too defensive, I don't care if its Brazil, you can't put 9 men in your own field and expect to win.

Y el Hugo dice que les jugamos de tu a tu..... Hubiera sido una goleada si no fuera por Ochoa.

21. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

it was not a horrible game dude, we were tied 1-1 until the last 11 minutes and then it was are mistakes that gave them that ball. ANd you can't always be talking about the " WOULD OF HAVES ABOUT OCHOA"...you gotta remember the goaly is part of the game too, just as the foward who misses shots is. You can't say oh we could of tied if ARCE MADE THAT SHot... so please leave the goaly out of this its part of the 90 minute game and team. Besides rafas mistake, are diffense is world class we contained some of the best fowards in the world man, give some credit. Rafa was robinho's papi all game. Torrado and correa owned that part of the mid at times. ITS NOT THAT WE WANT TO PUT 9 back in the field, the qualitys of the brazilians ALWAYS forces every team to do that for a certain part of the team. Plus we pushed up for certain parts of the game. BUT AGAIN HUGO ********ed up with the timing of the SUbs, he needs more experience.

22. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Timing of the Subs? So you fellas think Gio would have cracked that Brazil Defense?

I'm not doubting, but I think slowly bringing Gio along is the way. He got some minutes. His time will come.

23. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    you would be wrong.

24. Dos Santos

Dos Santos Member