Mexico beating Argentina???

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Mosco, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Hey let me say this I know Brazil are one of the best in the world I respect them ok because look at their trophies five time world champions, now confederations cup Germany coming this summer before we get to argentina we have to go through Brazil!! Now do you guys think this time we will go in their and face whatever team Brazil will throw at us hope la volpe has a master plan, because I do not want to be embarrased again like that like what happened in copa america!!! Hell no if that happens again losing to Brazil by a big margin then diffenetly La volpe's out the door!!! and in with Hugo Sanchez!!!

2. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    Oh God willing.

I couldn't stand another humiliating defeat agains Brazil.

and mexico will certainly make it to the semi finals. I doubt Japan can beat Mexico and Greece, well that euro cup was just luck. so Mexico win or loose to brazil will be in the semi finals. Although if Mexico beats Brazil i think Lavolpe will have secured his place. it would be better to reach to finals although it will be tough since Germany will be extremely motivated for being at home.

3. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Luck??? How was it luck winning the Euro and beatin top europen teams and when it comes to scoring a free kick its not I think Luck doesnt make you win big tournaments I understand if it was just one game.Saludos.
    Viva Guatemala!!

4. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    I say it was luck, because they were only good at the euro cup, but they haven't manage to secure their place in the world cup yet.

5. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Well coming from a guatemalan what do you expect???!!!

6. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Is the A team going to the confederation cup or the B team?

7. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    You mean argentinas squad or Mexico???

8. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
  9. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    I think for the Confederations cup they'll take the A team.

[​IMG]

10. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    It will be a combination of both including Rafa Marquez!! this will be intresting!