Mexican clubs to Copa Sudamericana...2005 (r)

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by purojogo, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey

i just think about mexicans when i sleep with ur mom and fuk yeah she burns!!!

2. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    i guess lawnmower man is hurt by a little truth. nothing wrong with that. don't hold grudges.

3. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Why on Earth would I remotely care what some backward, insignificant, irrelvant South American country thinks of Mexico? Besides football, what do these pathetic countries have going for them--ESPECIALLY PERU! ha ha

Tacos made of human meat? Im sorry, Farfan, that your mother couldnt stop consuming alcohol while she had the misforture of carrying you worthless, mutated body inside her filthy womb. Hey, at least it's proven that many Peruvians eat cats.

As far as South Americans been very likeable people, why is it you bas.tards have declared numerous wars on each other? Here's the latest example of animosity between two South American countries. I will post a part of an article that came out LAST WEEK

Chile finds success brings envy

The BBC reports that Chile has set off an international spat with Peru over its national air carrier's ads portraying the Peruvian capital, Lima, as a pigsty. Peruvians are beside themselves with rage, and Chile is scrambling to fire the executives involved.

Now, if Lima didn't remotely resemble a pigsty, I guess it wouldn't be quite so funny. But of course it is funny because there's some truth in it - not a total truth, because Lima is an awesomely beautiful city - but c'mon, it's kind of beat-up, too. The Chilean airline weakly tried to explain that it was only trying to promote 'adventure tourism.' Yeah, right.

What's even funnier to outsiders is the banana-republic outrage of Peru, not only vowing to sue Chile, but bringing up what's really bothering them, re-hashed old grievances over Chile's decades-old bullet sales to Ecuador while it played intermediary during the last war Peru had with Ecuador. I guess nobody looks good here.

The whole story draws bemused attention because it unexpectedly shows that Chile, the hemisphere's teacher's pet model nation, can't seem to stay out of trouble with its neighbors. It's been caught spying on Argentina twice, it's in a perpetual deathlock over natural gas and a sea route with Bolivia, and now, it's managed to annoy Peru.

4. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Now it appears that this IMBECILE is seeing things that don't exist. Pointing out grammar mistakes that are not there? Listen up, rocket scientist, go back and re-read my comments and you'll see that I never made that mistake. This perrovians are something else ha ha ha :D

What is it with perrovians? Why are you basta.rds so damn bitter? Is life that bad in perro land?

5. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Seriously, borracho, who on Earth would hire an ILLITERATE, ignorant imbecile like you? What skills can you possibly have? About the only thing you're qualified to do, is scrub the toilets that ironically resemble your country of origin. ha ha :D

6. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    wow it seems like the mexican donkeys are getting mad now hahaha

7. Dorado

Dorado New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Tijuana, BC, México
    Callese que los equipos de su pais son una Mierd@ :p

8. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Donkey?? Hey, did you mom tell you what she calls me? :D

Paolo sounds like a freaking caveman. Probably looks like one too ha ha

9. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    nah i look better than ur father man!!

10. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well Mexicans have the worst reputation representing latinos in USA. Whats your excuse for that? Listen I'm just going to make you feel better by saying I'm going to hire some mexicans to do my lawn, and some rosita housekeeper to smell my underwears and wash them. Dont feel bad, I'll contribute to your economy.

11. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    You have a lawn in queens ? holy sh1t!

Anyways..... this isn't world rivalries, if you guys want to talk sh1t, go over there.

I can't believe a mod has let this go as far as it has gone.

Well played....

12. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah, stop believing Kings from Queens is actually filmed in Queens,lol. A childs mind is so impressionable.

13. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    We Mexicans are the ugliest, smelliest, beaner slaves who suck at life. We are all the most ignorant human beings to ever speak the spanish language and have sh1t for culture. The only thing we are good at is lawn mowing, housekeeping, and fruit picking. We invade countries and futbol confederations that we are not wanted in. The whole world hates us and thinks we are the scum of the earth, and with good cause.

Satisfied ?, Now shut the fvck up.

14. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    Kings from Queens ? I have no idea what you are talking about.

15. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    I stumbled across this thread on the front page and somehow thought that I had accessed the Univision boards by mistake...

Are most all South America & CONMEBOL threads like this?

16. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    This thread will be closed due to the fact its has gone so far off topic theres no hope in bringing it back