Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by HalaMadrid, Oct 9, 2003.
Does anyone have a megaphone (the electric kind) we can use for tomorrow?
yeah, I have one, but I dont have a ticket to the game. So if we can help one another.....
If you bring it, I guarantee you'll get a ticket.
You might have to pay for it but you'll get one. I promise.
Is there a way I can reach you?
What is this, Columbus?
That's the great thing about Section 8, we don't need a mega-phone to be heard. Megaphones are weak!!
No, no. Not for the section. For the leader.
We've been there. Trust me, we'll need it. We also may not have a podium for the leader to use. For the leader to communicate songs for 3 or 4 sections wide and into the upper tier, we need a megaphone. It's very common to use in Italy, Spain, Argentina.
I agree, the megaphone in the North End is really annoying.
try and use it sparingly
please, for the love of god
I agree that we could use a megaphone. Didn't some Ultras bring one to a game last year? Maybe Marcin can contact them and tell them to bring it.
Anyone bringing a Megaphone?
I think guideline should be set regarding the used of the Megaphone.
1. No more than 5 pints consumed up to the point of use. (No less than 2)
2. No directing toward the field and use sparingly.
3. No use in conjunction with flags. (If you can't hear or see the game, why stand in Section 8?)
4. No Cub Updates - per PW's reasoning.
5. No amplified gas passage. (unless you think I'd be really funny and/or Columbus is attacking our net!)