MD5: Udinese vs Roma (September 4th, 2022)

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Aug 30, 2022.

1. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    lol @windrepel

United's defense has been solid lately. Ten Hag had Fred pressed higher against RS and that gave Cristiano more freedom.

Liverpool was bent out of shape by their attempt to do the quadruple last season. No way Klopp gets fired. He will leave on his terms, like Wenger and Ferguson. IMO he will only leave for the Germany job and he will probably have to wait over a decade before that chance comes again.

2. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Ronaldo will score you 30 goals a season but you will end up a weaker side limited on ideas. Did you not witness the decline of Juve over 4 years? While a manager like Klopp can have a tendency to eventually burn out players they have simply no midfield to play his game. I dont follow them enough to know why that has happened and as time went on, I think he is a bit of a prick so hopefully they burn. Will he get sacked though. Hard to ever see it and he can rebuild.

3. Haakon24

Haakon24 Member+

Mar 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I never said it’s Ronaldo’s fault, he’s just one part of the problem. You seem to be unable to grasp football as a team game with multiple moving parts needed for success, probably why you’re riding Mourinho’s duck so hard

4. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    And that's where you are wrong. United problem is Maguire & shaw not ronaldo
    Bench ronaldo, put them both in, they will start losing again i am betting my car if necessary

5. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    Juventus is even shitter without Ronaldo, he was actually masked their decline & deliver them their latest trophies

6. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    "Ronaldo is the reason of Juventus decline"
    "Ronaldo is united problem"

All these narrative are twitter & social media narrative,only idiot fall for it.

7. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You have no clue to the context of Juve before or their intentions of buying Ronaldo by making this statement. Im not surprised though given you are a Portuguese fanboy but since its a nice Sunday morning not today donkey, not today.

Nainggolan repped this.
  8. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Udinese 3-1 Inter

Rossonero23 repped this.
  9. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    5 trophies, 101 goals, 18/19 Serie A player of the year and 20/21 Serie A golden boot winner in only 3 years.

But apparently he was the reason of their decline. If you tell this to people who doesn't read football social media , they would call you an idiot

10. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    #160 La Magica, Sep 19, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    Read the first line of my post again regards the stats. You have no idea the team Juve were or the style of play they had built up to that point as a total team with goals from all areas. That was what they based themselves on. A total team. Ronaldo was supposedly going to be the cherry on the top for winning but what actually happened was they regressed as a team to just give it to him and hope he scored. Which he often did but that wasnt enough in what counted. The big games in the cl.

As he aged, they started to look worse and got figured out. His signing for the cl didn't come and it was ultimately a failure as they spent so much on him and then couldn't afford the upkeep for the team around him. The team crumbled. His signing cost them more when they were so close as a team to winning Cl.Now they are still struggling to rebuilt teamplay and get back to their principles. A gamble that in the bigger picture backfired but for peabrains such as yourself which can only see past the length of their nose "but the stats", you can't see that.

I dont do "football social media" but I can tell you I know much more about the game than you do given your very limited fanboy views I have seen on this forum..

Posting stats like that and claiming you are correct tells me you have no clue you donkey. Sounds like you base your arguments of stats alone without reading context or what's happening on the pitch. Maybe that's why people laugh as you so much on this forum? Or maybe everyone else is wrong and you are the true genius. Lol No. Off course not donkey.

Haakon24 repped this.
  11. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    Too much conspiration theories in 1 post, let's blame world hunger , climate change , covid19 , queen's death to Ronaldo as well mate , that would make sense. Your theory would make sense if they were better without him ,but no , Juventus actually got worse.

12. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    #162 La Magica, Sep 19, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    Yes yes "conspiration theories" is the conclusion of a pea brain. It took Juve years to get to that level. Bringing in a guy who ended up being the go to guy breaking the team means it will also takes seasons to build back. Of course they're going to get worse after said player who they have relied on leaves while they now have a broken team. You might actually be more of a donkey than I first imagined to think that counters what I am saying somehow. There is rarely an easy fix formula in football. Team building takes time. Go read a book, learn something.

13. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    They have the same exact manager with the same system and similar tactic who has won without Ronaldo and then won with him and now he is struggling.

Whole Juventus squad got worse , some of the better players has gone, some gets old and they don't replace well

That would be logical answer to the problem they currently have , blaming it on ronaldo is an idiot answer

14. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Mid 30s Ronaldo is not the same and simply need catered for. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place with him as he is one of the greats, will score goals but your team will suffer if you rely on him. You can score goals and be a problem overall for the team. Is understanding nuance above your IQ range?

That is exactly what happened in the end and that is the logical answer. What did Chiellini and Bonucci confirm when he left? Exactly what I am saying. Read the Juve motto and the ideals of the club. They moved away from those to keep Ronaldos on field tantrums at bay. Not a team player in the slightest, never was and it's why Messi will always be on another level.
    You would get this if you weren't a Portuguese blow in to Italian football talking like you are an expert when you've clearly watched 5 mins of the league :D We see through your nonsense on the forum but you are good for a laugh donkey.

Shen-O repped this.
  15. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Cristiano doesn't suit the modern game's high press approach. He doesn't have the legs for it. But that benefits Cristiano too because he stays fresh when the chance comes.

In Italy that modern approach is not emphasized. It's a bigger challenge in Europe, but it can be done (like Ancelotti did with Real last season). Juve signed Cristiano to win UCL, but he couldn't deliver. Looking back on it now, Ancelotti might have accomplished something at Juve during those years.

Shen-O repped this.