McBride Backing Coleman

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by American Mike, Dec 1, 2004.

1. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
  2. cleat/less

cleat/less New Member

May 7, 2004
    hoosier-land
    how much longer is mcbride's contract at fulham good for?

3. therealronaldo7

therealronaldo7 New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
  4. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Isn't that kind of like Orlando Perez backing Dave Sarachan?

5. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    No. McBride has been playing more and getting the respect he deserves amongst his teammates and the fans. He scored a great goal yesterday and played very well over the weekeend against Blackburn. Fans both here and in England have been calling for McBride to start up front in a 4-4-2 with Andy Cole. McBride's voice is respected for sure.

6. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Is this something to get more playing time? Of course players are gonna back their manager but, if they lose to Norwich it could be Colemans last match.

7. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    I do not think so. As I said before, McBride's play on the pitch this season has been enough to warrant playing time. And also, players do not always just back their managers. The players did not back Paul Sturrock at Southampton earlier this season and there are many other examples where players do not respect their manager. I like what McBride said about Coleman.

8. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I think putting the ball in the back of the net in League cup ties might carry more weight than a newspaper quote. Hopefully, Coleman will be able to stick around for awhile. I'd like to see him have a great future managing in England or elsewhere.

9. GalacticoX4

GalacticoX4 Member+

Jun 2, 2004
    who is orlando perez and dave sacharan?

10. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Dave Sarachan is the manager of the Chicago Fire and Orlando Perez was a player for the Chicago Fire.