Mayo 28 - elijamos presidente [NSR]

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by efernandez9, May 25, 2006.

1. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well I'm very happy for you this calls for a celebration. Still shaken up a bit for the awful insult newbie though...:p Of course anyone can participate, it's not even in my place to say it.

2. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It wasnt an insult :rolleyes:

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Mayo 28 - barrieron los de la U...EL PARTIDO VERDE UN DIGNO PERDEDOR

I takes experience......:p

is not a contest....point taken.

hints?

4. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    thats like saying the conflict in the middle east and people like ahmadinejad shouldn't be a big issue in the US...

i love how you try to complain about politicians such as Uribe needing smear campaigns to do well when that shit happens all the time in politics. you attempt to smear anyone who isnt a hippy like you on here so please keep up the hypocrisy, sure is swell :)

um yeah an internal insurgency and a dictator is a centralized issue to many such as myself. sorry to break it to you, but security seems to be on peoples lists in colombia more than hippy agendas that should come later on once more important issues like getting rid of marxists extremists are resolved. but hey i have an idea, go throw some flowers at our enemies. that might work real good.

we know who are enemies are, is it really a crime to point them out and go after them by any means necessary? pfftttt. its a disgrace to have people question patriotism. so when everyone had colombian flags all over the place to march for peace and the disarmament of the farc, is that fascism as you outline in point #1???? point number 4 is just shocking. how dare you question our respect for those who serve this country? they're heroes, they deserve that and much more. i bet you wouldn't even give up an arm or a leg for your liberal utopia so you should be the last to speak so critically about our soldiers and the treatment they recieve. point #7: yeah even with national security being an obsession as you say, it still isnt even enough to your idol correa who stresses that we need far more security on our borders.

5. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006

Such as............

thanks for your feeble attempt at an insult. keep em comin! plzzzz

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    esas comparaciones enlatecen!!! IMHO

por otro lado, solo en este foro, existe el pique tan berraco ante la debacle de la opocision a las fuerzas de UNIDAD nacional en el ambiente politico 2010

mientras en colombia todos montan programas de cooperacion y apoyo, estos 4 gatos se dedican a desportillar contra lo bueno que nos quedo y que el pueblo en masas de mas de 9 millones votaron para gobernarnos.

hasta el partido verdeeeee...hara una opocision moderada y fiscalizadora, dicen ellos. Solo el Polo esta duda y vive de la repetidera de la repetidera que los caracteriza y polariza desde hace varios a`nos.

7. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    First of all... Why you call me hippie? I'm not promoting free love or leaving all of our posessions.. All I am saying is that there are different approaches to public policy. Or is everything to the left of your views considered hippie now, something like 90% of the world?

Second of all... Show me where I said anything about handouts.. I'm basically against estate charity.. All I said was OPPORTUNITY and that everyone should be given a fair chance and some governments don't allow that to happen.

Third of all.. It is funny that you mention hand outs when government hand outs apparently played a more critical role in the election than Chavez did... All the poor people in Colombia (like 60% of the population) where pushed to vote for Santos under the threat that Mockus was going to stop the hand-outs....

And again, I am not saying that they're not a threat, only that the way our goverments deal with it is not conducting to a real solution. FARC does not exist just because a bunch of guys decided to rebel against the country... there are rooted in poverty and injustice and lack of opportunity. Chavez is an external threat and dealing with Chavez should not prevent Colombia's president from fulfilling all his duties with his people, like fighting unemployment, poverty, injustice... Or maybe asking for fair justice, education and decent salaries are too hippie things to ask for?

Should it be the only issue? Should it be the main issue? Should we let corporations do anything they want because somehow that is what Ahmadinejad doesn't want? Or maybe we can deal with other issues simultaneously... I think we have the capability.. Don't you think?

Again.. If I have views to the left of you, than makes me hippie? Pleasse... And there are not smear campaigns.. And I'm not saying that Uribe is the only president that has supported crimes against its citizens.. Only that he might be the worst... I don't want a marxist or comunist governmnt, I want a real democracy that serves its people, not a regime where the people has to serve its leaders regardless of how crappy they are..

Correa is not my hero, Chavez is a clown that has too much oil in his hands. I don't want Colombia to turn into Venezuela, but I also want Colombia to be a fairer country to its people. And linking FARC to Chavez and pretending that they did not exist for 50 years before that is denying the real issue and the source of most violence in Colombia: Poverty and Injustice. I am not preaching to show the other cheek, only that government combats injustice and poverty with the same zeal they have to find insurgents in peasantry and unemployed youngsters... But maybe you think that doing these things simultaneously is too difficult for our government... Or that the military shouldn't need to respect Human Rights of civilians...

And BTW, a hero captures or kills an insurgent in combat. A criminal ties his hands and puts a bullet in his skull from the back.

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    hablaq el hippie bajo la infuencia- NO LA INFLUENZA

[​IMG]

NO ES x PROMOVER peace and love....es por las sustancias seguramente alucinojenas en las que nos das semenjantes RANTS and bla bla bla....son 6 a`nos del mismo negativismo.
    fue hasta que alguien nos describio con foto y todo al dapIPI!

9. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It is funny that so far nobody has said that none of the 12 checked points is false.... Only that they're justifiable or that all that are against the colombian government are hippies...

Better a hippie flying high in his head than an ostrich digging deep with his head I say...

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    I am not going to bait!!

specially in days were head is high and proud of my country and THE 9 million citizens that decided the political future for the next 4 yrs.:)

OPTIMISTA

11. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I thought you'd be honored by the comparison..:p. An alternative to chavez or santos? Well take your pick from any clean leader/party in the world without international human rights complaints or links with the drug cartels, the campaign offered several parties less extreme than la u.

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    se nota que no estas al dia con las noticas del ambito politico colombiano.

los aires son de esperanza y trabajo, uniones y problemas en medio del POLO
    Hoy hasta el CGT......les pidio que no hablaran en su nombre

tenemos nueva canciller y esperamos como se mueve la cosa para la Camara de representantes.

TLC con canada, listo y firmado la semana pasada
    y la proxima podemos saber que pasa con el TLC con usa.....Uribe esta como invitado a la reunion del G8 en canada.

13. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    de hecho todavía hay un grupo de gente que piensa eso, se llaman flat earth society y sostienen que la comunidad científica nos ha engañado a través de los siglos.

14. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Que va hombre, ud en serio si se cree todo lo que escribe?

Lo que se ve es que todos los políticos están asustados por que se van a quedar sin su tajada y santos esta viendo como hace pa que dentro de 4 años no lo tumben los de su misma calaña.

Se acordaran de mi cuando santos y uribitwo se estén matando entre ellos por quien va a ser el próximo en administrar las migajas, es que hasta brutos son si no fueran tan corruptos y dejaran que el país avanzara en los medios productores de riqueza tendrían mas pa robar.

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    hombe bajo la mira y mi humilde analisis, veo la cosa un poco mejor que la experiencia tuya y la vison futuristica.

perdoname - pero no la comparto, espero que sea respetada esa posicion.
    no todo es un complot y una mara`na de corrupcion, etc.

I still do NOT get why you report a post in a forum that became a series of jokes by all involved. I do not see your reports about the other pics here listed, you hardly visit the forum and come here to chase and disect every word one posts?

c'mon get a life......is not that serious....is just a bunch of opinions that became hard to live with...haselmo que te pasa?

16. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Eso es lo que yo tambien veo, Uribe va a querer seguir mandando; pero obviamente Santos no se va a dejar y creo que hasta se va a olvidar completamente de Uribe, en pocas palabras esos dos se van a agarrar

17. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

So how about a small and limited government so no BAD GROUP OF PEOPLE can EVER do those things???

So far in what I read, you put faith in politicians if they profess and talk about the things you like.........but if they don't then fascism is already present in Colombia.

In my opinion, lets just have governments with as little power as possible that doesn't mess and controls peoples life.........For what can I see, Colombia is a center left country and of the last 4 presidents, 3 have been liberal and one has been "conservative" that almost give the country away to Marxist revolutionaries...........and speaking of LAS FARC, they abandoned political motivies a long time ago and have lived off bribery and drug trafficking and tricking and forcing young boys into joining their "just" war........

A---------USCo-------------------------------------------------T

So if A is anarchy and T is total government (right wing dictatorship and left wing dictatorship), where do you see yourself? (USco being the US constitution)

18. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Me..? Faith in politicians? Au contraire mon ami... I know that power corrupts and that it starts with the people... But in Colombia the elites have always stiffled the voice of the people... Gaitan was the voice of the people, he wanted change... got killed.. Galan was the voice of the people.. got killed.. Jaime Garzon was the voice of the people... guess what.. got killed... After finally having a constitution that allowed different parties other than liberal and conservadores we got the UP.. They won several elections, had several councilmen, congressmen, mayors... guess what? They killed the whole party!!!!! If that is not facism, I do not know what is.

I kind of agree with you, except when it comes to corruption corporations and individuals are as big as problem as government can be. Or is the contractor that bribes the official less guilty because he is not elected? Government should be mainly security, education and regulation, but as I've said before not the same is aplicable to each case and there are scenarios where government is the best option or the only option (like phone service in a small rural town, or roads that serve only a few people)...

No. Colombia is mostly a right wing country where all left wing dissent has been stifled. And since it is/was impossible to voice your opposition to government Guerrillas were born in the 1960s. Yes they have lost their ideals and you are right in that they commit too many crimes.. But you forgot to mention the paramilitary and the abusive army and their crimes and their involvement in drug trafficking...

I would draw a double axis... One for left and right wings and another for the involvement of government... I think that both Colombia and the US as of today would be on the right/totalitarian quadrant, with Colombia furher away from the middle in both aspects. I agree with you that the constitution of the US tries to provide a neutral, almost free from government environment, but the founding fathers didn't know that money and corporations were going to rig the balance so badly. At the end, I think that if the US government concentrated more on protection, regulation and education we would be a lot better as a country.

I don't believe in government saving banks or corporations, I think that if the government had done their job at the regulation end, they would not have needed to intervene or at least not so blatantly. But I would have allowed a lot of the financial system to go under. I don't think that government should provide health care or pensions for everyone (only for the needy), but they didn't do a good job overseeing HMOs, pharma companies et al so now they have to get involved and will cost the whole society a lot more than if we've done right since the beginning...

Regarding corporations, I think they should be regulated and prevented from becoming "too big to fail", because they're very good at keeping their profits and asking the government and the people to take the losses. So far I haven't seen any of the failed banks' CEOs returning their insane earnings to their investors, or the banks telling people that lost their jobs that they have a fund for customers in need funded with their profits.

And to finish, let me tell you a good one that nobody seems to be noticing: Do you know why you don't have a good pension plan anymore? Because it hurts corporate profits and if you don't have insane profits your CEOs don't get paid billions that they will transfer to fiscal havens. In the meanwhile goverment has to step up and paid SS Income to people who couldn't manage to save enough for their "golden years". Govenment should have prevented the profiteering and required some pension funding, they didn't, now the whole society has to step up and bite the bullet. CEOs and their great great great grandchildren will live like the European royal houses... See how it works?

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    para nada...se dedicara a su projecto de universidad cyber
    y un rumor grande dice que le gustaria ser alcalde de bogota, creo que sea mejor que descanse en su hamaca y consejero del partido de unidad nacional.

20. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

Algunos necesitamos de ayudas psicotropicas para ver cosas increibles... A otros les basta con que se las mencione RCN...

21. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    peace and love!!

otro que necesita ayuda hoy es german Olano....congresista de la camada de pardo

debe de estar buscando sus alas fiscales en el caso NULE, que desempeloto hoy caracol radio.

peace and love....... flowers too?

22. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://www.razonpublica.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1120&Itemid=159

La condena de la Corte Interamericana de Derechos Humanos a Colombia por el asesinato del senador Manuel Cepeda tiene bases y alcances decisivos para fijar la responsabilidad del Estado en proteger a los opositores y evitar episodios como el exterminio de la Unión Patriótica.

Un crimen político
    Dice la Corte Interamericana al respecto:
    "Como ha quedado constatado, el senador Manuel Cepeda se orientaba hacia una oposición crítica a diferentes gobiernos, tanto en su labor periodística como en sus actividades políticas y parlamentarias. Durante el período en que fungió como dirigente de la UP y del PCC, pesó sobre él una constante amenaza sobre su vida, que se incrementó en intensidad hasta llegar a su muerte, por lo que sus actividades las realizó en un contexto de amenazas y hostigamientos permanentes por sus posiciones políticas y de desprotección por parte de agentes estatales. En efecto, las partes (en el proceso) reconocieron el móvil político de la ejecución extrajudicial".
    Y añade:
    "En este sentido, si bien puede considerarse que aún bajo amenazas el senador Cepeda Vargas pudo ejercer sus derechos políticos, libertad de expresión y libertad de asociación, ciertamente fue el hecho de continuar ejerciéndolos lo que conllevó su ejecución extrajudicial. Lo anterior, precisamente porque el objetivo de ésta era impedir su militancia política, para lo cual el ejercicio de esos derechos era fundamental. Por ende, el Estado no generó condiciones ni las debidas garantías para que, como miembro de la UP en el contexto referido, el senador Cepeda tuviera una oportunidad real de ejercer el cargo para el que fue democráticamente electo, en particular mediante el impulso de la visión ideológica que representaba, a través de su participación libre en el debate público, en ejercicio de su libertad de expresión. En última instancia, su actividad fue obstaculizada por la violencia ejercida en contra del movimiento político al que el senador Cepeda Vargas pertenecía y, en este sentido, su libertad de asociación también se vio afectada".

En tal sentido es muy peligroso que el Estado, aun cumpliendo con la protección policial en cuanto a la seguridad de los dirigentes y líderes políticos:
    • Gradúe a sus opositores de enemigos públicos
    • Los relacione arbitrariamente con organizaciones criminales
    • Proscriba y condene públicamente sus actividades políticas
    • Permita a subalternos incurrir en abusos (vale la pena recordar el caso de las "chuzadas")
    • No investigue a cabalidad los delitos contra esos dirigentes, u
    • Obstaculice las investigaciones o los fallos.

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    caso cepeda fue en 1994

ya se le pido perdon a la familia, desde lo mqs alto del Estado Colombiano!

next? 1995?

24. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
  25. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Esta noticia ya sabia la segunda parte... pero la postee solo la primera parte para ver con que salian los que clavan la cabeza en la arena...

1. Hace poco juzgaron el caso de los desaparecidos del Palacio de Justicia (1985) y condenaron a un General.. Crimenes de lesa humanidad no caducan...

2. Esos crimenes aun se cometen.. O se olvido ya de los falsos positivos y de los asesinatos de 48 lideres sindicales el año anterior y de 30 y pico en lo que va de este año?

3. La disculpa de don Varito no fue tal y no fue aceptada... Es mas, fue mas asquerosa esa intervencion que en la que basicamente le puso precio a la vida de la juez que condeno al General Plazas... Resulto que ahora las victimas difaman al estado, pero que San Varito tambien es victima...:mad:

http://www.semana.com/noticias-nacion/no-pide-perdon-presidente-ivan-cepeda/141028.aspx

El hijo de Manuel Cepeda Vargas rechazó la forma en la que el presidente Uribe pidió perdón por el asesinato de su padre, el ex senador por la UP. Solicita que se acate la sentencia de la Corte Interamericana de Derechos Humanos en la condena al Estado colombiano por el crimen.

Para Iván Cepeda, hijo del asesinado dirigente político Manuel Cepeda y electo representante a la Cámara, la declaración del presidente Uribe es inaceptable, debido a los “términos y el espíritu” con los que se pronunció el Mandatario luego de que se conociera la condena al Estado colombiano por el crimen del líder de la UP.

Para Cepeda, la declaración del Presidente no reúne las condiciones previstas en la sentencia de la Corte Interamericana, la cual ordena “que la petición de perdón debe realizarse en un acto solemne, ante las dos cámaras del Congreso de la República, con transmisión en directo por los medios de comunicación oficiales, en la fecha conmemorativa del asesinato, en presencia de los familiares del Senador y de los líderes sobrevivientes de la Unión Patriótica”.

Por otro lado, el presidente Uribe señaló en la rueda de prensa que "no se puede implorar, exigir a la justicia internacional que obligue al Estado colombiano a pedir perdón y al mismo tiempo adelantar falsas acusaciones, proceder con odio a maltratar injustamente a compatriotas, a maltratar injustamente la honra de los gobiernos".:eek:

Sobre estas afirmaciones de Uribe, Cepeda considera que son “difamatorias” y “no toman en consideración que la sentencia del tribunal internacional determinó que en otras oportunidades usted incurrió en similares conductas que han violado el derecho al buen nombre de las víctimas en este caso”.

El congresista electo insiste en que la petición de perdón requiere que se “admita sin ambigüedad la verdad de los hechos, la demostración de la voluntad para esclarecerlos y la enunciación de los destinatarios de la petición -nombrar a las víctimas y dirigirse específicamente a ellas-“.

Por último, Cepeda le recuerda al Presidente que su deber constitucional es acatar las decisiones de la justicia internacional. Y va más allá al señalarle que en el asesinato de su padre “le cabe responsabilidad personal” por “la creación de las empresas de seguridad Convivir, que usted lideró con entusiasmo, estimuló el surgimiento de las Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia, el mismo grupo ilegal que asesinó al senador Cepeda en complicidad con miembros del Ejército Nacional”.

El electo representante también señala que “uno de los presuntos autores de este crimen, el señor José Miguel Narváez, fue nombrado por usted subdirector del DAS y ha sido su colaborador cercano”.