Maykel Galindo On Univision's Republica Deportiva

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by rock-star_79, Sep 2, 2007.

1. rock-star_79

rock-star_79 New Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Milwaukee
    Maykel Galindo will be a guest on Univision's Republica Deportiva, on 09/02/07 at 10:00 am CT
    (Check your listings for exact times). For does that are not familiar with the show its is one of America’s most watched Spanish-language television sports program, which boasts over a million viewers each week.

This will be great exposure for Galindo and for Chivas USA. :)

2. porque?

porque? Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Section 138
    I hope our boy Galindo brings home a "senadora"! I was on my way out and about but now will be late because I'm staying to watch the dood. Good for Maykel, great for Chivas USA.

3. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    No doubt. I'll just record it or hope for someone to upload it to youtube. Porque?, are you coming up today?

4. rock-star_79

rock-star_79 New Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Milwaukee
    If someone has the complete video of this show or a link, can they post it? I keep having problems with my cable box and was unable to watch it. :confused:

5. michoacano1

michoacano1 New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    COWTOWN, TX
    Maykel mentioned the reason for his celebration in front of the Quiet Squad. He is a great player but a better person. He is very happy to be representing Chivas USA. Arriva Las Chivas!!!

6. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't go to the game against the Galaxy, but did any of you guys feel offended with the Galaxy fans wearing the sombreros?

7. michoacano1

michoacano1 New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    COWTOWN, TX
    What could be offensive to one person might not be offensive to the other. I was at the game and was NOT offended by them wearing sombreros and hiring a Mariachi. Since our Mariachis play during our games you could say they were mocking us and it backfired because they got beat up by three goals. Some of our players:Claudio and Panchito felt direspected. I just think that it was great that Maykel did that to show his support for his fellow teammates in the way they felt. Panchito also celebrated in front of the Quiet Squad after his goal.

8. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Incase you missed it! Maykel Galindo guest on Univision's Republica Deportiva this morning. KFTR 46, will replay , Republica Deportiva, tonite @ 11:30pm Pacific time on channel 46! :D

9. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to check it out tonight. :D

10. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just wanted to apologize to everyone, i gave out wrong information, it was contacto deportivo, ya i was way off, my mistake!

11. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Maybe the chivasmarketing guy can upload a full version to their youtube page. I know FCDALLAS's youtube page has one of their players interview with Republica Deportiva.

12. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
  13. rock-star_79

rock-star_79 New Member

Nov 13, 2006