MaXxed Torrents

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by martymarts, Nov 24, 2004.

1. martymarts

martymarts Member

Mar 11, 2003
    NYC
    I'm having trouble DL'ing torrent files from MaXxed and wondered if anyone else was experiencing difficulties? A guy has seeded the official history of the Gunners and I really'd like to get it!

2. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    I DL from this site all the time and haven't noticed any problems. Usually, my problem comes in when I think I am logged in but I'm not. I know that's the problem whenever I click the link to start the download and nothing happens. What kind of problems are you having?

3. martymarts

martymarts Member

Mar 11, 2003
    NYC
    I access the torrents from a link I got from BS http://football.hn.org:6969/index.html

All I have needed to do is click on the file I'm interested in and then hit the "download torrent" button, but, when I hit it today nothing happens?

4. martymarts

martymarts Member

Mar 11, 2003
    NYC
    I re-logged in and problem solved! Cheers!

5. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Are there any other Football Torrent sites?

6. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    yes there are other football torrent sites

7. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

Could you tell me one?

8. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    i just know others are out there

9. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

OK, Thanks for the Info.

10. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    if you search around in the forums im sure ull find some sites because i remeber seeing a list here of 3 or 4

also
    using MaXxed if you go to the forum u can request stuff so whatever u want im sure someone has

unless its like the 1952 Afghanistan 3rd division semi final or something

11. SF Gooner

SF Gooner New Member

Apr 21, 2004
    tri state stunna
    I started downloading from this sight last week. I have cable modem and some of the files i try to download say it takes 8 or more hours. Is this right? Do Torrents usually take this long?

12. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

I usually download over night.

When I wake up there always finished.

BTW I just downloaded a biography of Brian Clough, He was a good guy.

13. martymarts

martymarts Member

Mar 11, 2003
    NYC
    Considering that the files range from 100mb to 1.5gb you'd need a T3 line to pick em much faster!

The other thing is that the speed depends on how many people are UL or DL the torrent your capturing. The more people the faster it gets, which means you need to watch the MaXxed site fairly regularly and get in on the act early on, when a new torrent is seeded.

14. soccermainiac2003

soccermainiac2003 New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    another good one on that site is A tribute to Arsenal
    cool music in that one

15. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
    I'm using Bitcomet, works well behind my university firewall, and I've only been allowed to download one torrent all the rest give me an unable to read torrent file why? I must see the Liverpool Arsenal game and I can upload at more than 90 kb/s, help me help you.

16. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
  17. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Im looking for a Bit Torrent site where can I download TV shows and Movies? I used to use suprnova.org but now you have to pay a monthly fee for it. I need another free site.

Help Me Out.

18. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
  19. martymarts

martymarts Member

Mar 11, 2003
    NYC
    That blows! When did they start charging?

20. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    They stared charging this week. That site was good because I could get every episode of THE WIRE an hour after it was shown on HBO.

Thank You.

21. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
  22. martymarts

martymarts Member

Mar 11, 2003
    NYC
    Re: Arsenal v Brum

Having trouble again! DL'd real player torrent of todays game from MaXxed and when I tried to DL the match the URL is not recognised? Anyone got any suggestions or better still know where there's an AVI torrent of the game?

PS does anyone know of DVD burning software that will handle realplayer files? I use Nero and it doesn't like them at all. Do I need a different codec or what?

23. GutBomb

GutBomb Red Card

Aug 28, 2003
    Outside Boston

suprnova is still free. you must have accidentily gone to .com or something. suprnova.org is still free.

24. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

Yeah, Its still Free.

But there are alot of Fakes SuprNova Sites.