Martinez interview on Unicamente MLS

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Chamo, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    They lobbed him a few softballs which he took deep. He considers himself Mexican. He mentioned that what makes the team so good this year is that everybody is contributing, and they are not relying too much on any one player.

On the show, Dallas got a lot of love. A lot more love than I am used to hearing from any nationally based media. Of course on the hispanic station, any team that fields Martinez, Vaca, Pareja, Suarez, Rodriguez, Cerritos, and Olivares is going to get some love.

Carlos Giron the MLS media guy was one of the other people interviewed on the show. It sounded like the MLS is very happy with what Dallas has been doing this year. You could hear him smile as he talked about Ronnie O'Brien.

The catch phrase radio Unica is using is MLS Football of the new millenium. I kind of liked it.

La locura rojinegra

2. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the report.

When is this on exactly? And do you know if there's an outlet in San Diego?

3. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    I don't know if Radio Unica has an outlet in San Diego, but my guess would be yes. You may want to check their website http://radio.unica.com

Their MLS show is on Sunday nights from 9pm to 10pm ET. The station in Dallas is 1360 AM.