Manchester United vs Manchester City - Post Game Gripes.

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Dark Savante, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Alfiesdodgyknee

Alfiesdodgyknee New Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Glazer's Pocket
    Horrible day sunday , trying not to think about it but every so often i feel sick in my stomach.

Ryan Giggs has to be dropped and should have been dropped months ago only problem is that theres not suitable cover there. Scholse also shouldnt have started and mustnt start saturday.

Giggs has and never will be able to cross a ball or take corners!! Its just not him and im surprised and angry that Nani didnt belt one into the box at leats one occasion.

Its a sad day when our midfield got the run around from that sack of shite, you knew they would pack the midfield and ferge and quueroz still played scholes and anderson , Baffling.

Getting annoyed thinking about and had to stay to the very ********ign end on sunday to collect a flag, something sickening walkign out of Old Trafford with Blue Moon ringing in your ********ign ears. Bitter bastards

Still, we'll bounce back mits what thuis club is about. United 2 arsenal 0 saturday

2. cr7torossi

cr7torossi Member+

May 10, 2007
    A follow-up stat to the Rooney one(courtesy f365); of all the games in all competitions we did not win, only in two did all three of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez start - draws away at Arsenal and Spurs.

3. Red 11

Red 11 Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Colorado, USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been down in the dumps all week stewing about how awful we looked Sunday against Citeh. I've snapped at friends and co-workers, yelled at my family, kicked my cats across the room... but when I ran out of Jack Daniels, I knew then and there I had to do something to cheer myself up. So I logged into Tribal Football. I hadn't laughed that hard in quite a while!

4. GranCanMan

GranCanMan Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well, that's 4 losses this season. More than all of last season.

We have to tighten our belts supremely for the rest of the season and sharpen up in attack.

Saturday will be a good test of our mettle. We'll see what we're really made of come 7'clock on Saturday night. Fingers crossed.....