Man U vs Arsenal (Toronto fans question)

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by GoodDead, Oct 24, 2004.

1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a bar in the GTA where I can watch this game?

2. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Thanks to the 56 of you who didn't even bother saying you didn't know.

3. Mikey10

Mikey10 Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    No problem.

4. Pazarius

Pazarius New Member

Jan 10, 2004
    England
    What's the point in posting 'I don't know'?

I've never been to Canada. Would you really want me to have come here earlier posting "I've never been to canada, I have a 0% chance of ever helping you with your problem, so reading this and all subsequent posts of mine would be a complete waste of your time."?

5. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    But theres a post to telling me why you won't post? what you have there telling me about never being to Canada is good enough for me my problem was with the actual Toronto fans who had nothing to say. Retaliating by giving me a reason why you shouldn't waste my time makes no sense 'cause hell I'm doin it right now and you know what it doesn't bother me. So thank you for the response.

6. Pazarius

Pazarius New Member

Jan 10, 2004
    England
    No, but you already established the precedent that you preferred a completely pointless and unproductive post to no post at all.

Then you should have made your original complaint less general.

I'm sure that if someone could have helped you, they would have. Would posts from people saying "I live in Toronto, but I don't know of any bar showing the game" have achieved anything?

7. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    ough seriously? I get it you tryin to wind me up right? everything you said after no is true. but No? the post is THERE don't tell me no I appreciate any response but if you want a wind up come with something better.