Madeira islands

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Joe Martelo, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Hello,

I am traveling to the Madeira islands for a couple of weeks. I will be flying out this Saturday.

The primary purpose of my trip is to conduct some scouting. I’ve heard from contacts that many kids there still play street football. I am hoping to discover the next Cristiano.

My question is, has anyone here been? And if so do you have any recommendations on what sights I should see on my downtime? Or any good restaurants / bars ?

Kind Regards,
    Joe

2. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Im sure many jealous people will come and claim you arent doing any of this. Keep doing what you love bro!

3. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hope you are back soon. The forum quality has definitely gone down in your absence. You should make a scouting report on Trincao

4. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Thanks. I am having a great time so far. I have already discovered some fine players here. I will share some reports when I return.

5. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    I finished my trip.
    I discovered a player from Ribeira Brava who reminds me very much of Rui Costa or Joao Felix. I have sold my scouting report to an agent I am in contact with in mainland Portugal. He is working right now on finalizing a deal that will switch the player to one of the best academies in Portugal, which will remain undisclosed for now.

I will post the substance of my report once the deal is finalized.

When I was scouting him, another scout from Nacional da Madeira was there as well.