Maccabi Haifa [R], UEFA Europa League, 2010/11

Discussion in 'Israel' started by MHaifa1913, Jul 18, 2010.

1. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maccabi Haifa received FC Dinamo Minsk in the draw on Friday. Meanwhile, rumors are circulating that the club has agreed terms with Portuguese-American-Israeli Alex Zahavi. I really wanted to attend the match in Minsk, but they have a messed up visa policy.

2. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Not a bad draw

3. greenapes02

greenapes02 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    where do i watch the game ojnline

4. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. greenapes02

greenapes02 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    it works? or just a bunch of viruses?

6. greenapes02

greenapes02 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    the midfield is playing great very fast transition from defense to offense katan and refaelov are leading the team brilliantly the defense looks a little scared but decent and dvallishvili is showing how much we nneded tamuz

7. greenapes02

greenapes02 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    kanota with two stupid fpuls on the edge of the box already has a yellow card this guy isnt good enough

8. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is what we said about Dante López. We didn't give him enough time and he could have been a steady player for us. The same with Eial Strahman. let's not forget that they are in a foreign country playing with a new team. They need time to acclimate.

9. David-G

David-G Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Miami
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Yes I wouldn't make a judgment on Canuto after one game. He's going to need at least a few weeks to settle into the team, players always do. Last year Teixeira looked shaky in the opening games but once he got comfortable he had a great season. For what it's worth Canuto's been capped for Argentina and even scored for them (then again Maradona called up like a 100 players in the last year :eek: ), still give him a chance I think he will be good.

Anyways this was our first official match of the season so I figured we might not play as well as expected. At least we didn't give up an away goal, so if we score at least once in Minsk we should be able to progress.

10. greenapes02

greenapes02 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    he made a couple of mistake that could of cost us and also i wouldnt be so comfarble for the second leg we didnt end the story yesterday and it just might cost us

11. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After scoring the first goal, Maccabi Haifa gave up three goals with the aggregate-winning goal coming in the 90th minute or stoppage time as Dinamo Minsk won 3-2 on aggregate. Maccabi Haifa would have been seeded in the Playoff Round if they had advanced.

12. greenapes02

greenapes02 New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    yankele shahar said "you didnt put your souls into it" i say to shahar you didnt put your money into it

were not good enough the defense is horrible the offense is alot worse we have no chance at any serious title and again we lose in stopage time (hapoel got the alifut in stopage time)

13. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    all i'm gonna say u Haifa chimps are a shame....u think u are the best team from Israel and u lost to DINAMO MINSK buahahahaha...banana for the chimps? :D

[​IMG]

14. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Disappointing.....