Luxembourg Trying To Avoid Last Place In Their World Cup Qualifying Group [R]

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by EvanJ, Sep 5, 2009.

1. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Luxembourg is scoreless at Moldova at halftime. If Luxembourg draws or wins, they will be 3 or 6 points ahead of Moldova for last in the group with three games to go. Moldova will probably get less than 3 points from their games hosting Greece, at Israel, and at Latvia. Luxembourg currently has 4 points and Moldova has 1. The last six Euro or World Cup qualifying groups Luxembourg has been in they finished last. Luxembourg most recently avoided last when they got 10 points in 10 games in qualifying for Euro 1996 and Malta finished last.

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Luxembourg finished fifth with Moldova in last.

3. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. David Rowley

David Rowley New Member

Liverpool
    Australia
    Oct 20, 2017
    Hey guys i use to play in Luxembourg in the 1st division. I have started a youtube account where i go to different clubs and then i interview the players there as well. In the link below i visit my old team in Luxembourg called CS Grevenmacher. I show you around the club and also interview a friend and old team mate who is currently playing for US Hostert in the first division there. You will gain an understanding of what its like to play in Luxembourg. You can also look through my youtube channel and there are other videos on Kaiserslautern FC, Chemie Leipzig etc. If you enjoy the video, hit the like and please subscribe.