Luisao assaults Ref - Ban to follow?!?

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by ---Z---, Aug 11, 2012.

1. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Luisao Assaulted the Referee in a pre season match today in Germany.

sure the referee may have gone to ground faster than a sack of bricks. but we all know UEFA wont look at this lightly

Benfica's captain about to face a long ban in all likelihood.

2. genvej

genvej Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You have to be really thick headed even to question wheether this is going to have consequences. Luisao does not have a future in europe this season. You should cross your fingers that the entire club gets to stay in europe competition.

A lot will be depending on the clubs action the next 2 days

3. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    ahahhahaha this is amazing, Benfica has basically ruined their season AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4. genvej

genvej Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In a friendly... Talk about stupidity

5. PortoDragons

PortoDragons Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Porto
  6. PdCisGoD

PdCisGoD Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Pinto da Costa obviously paid off the ref.

Stay classy, Benfas :thumbsup:

7. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    I honestly hope that everyone here is simply trolling.

If any of you are actually defending that ref, who is a grown ass MAN, after he pretended that he was knocked out from a weak body-check then you all need to get off Bigsoccer and head to a kitchen, nail salon, or wherever women congregate. Football is full of bitches these days and its f*cking pathetic.

8. genvej

genvej Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We shall see. I bet in a few days Luisao is just a memory in european soccer. Hopefully we wont see Benfica in europe either

9. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Sure bro whatever you say. Take your craziness/bitchassness back to the Madrid forum.

10. Sian

Sian Member

Dec 4, 2011
    A Referee is a Referee and not a boxer ... i could very well see Benfica getting a giant fine, prehaps even including a ban from europe (much depending on their acting forwards), while Luisao probably is going to get a sack, a fine for unsportsly conduct, and a trip to the court (violence is illegal even if on the football field *duh*) in Germany, maybe even ending up with another fine and/or a short time behind bars ... as far as i can read from the net, the laws in Germany, states that Assault (probably the closest) is up to 5 years behind bars

11. genvej

genvej Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dont take it out on me dude. Im just stating the obvious outcome. If you think this will go unnoticed your are just a plain moron

12. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mourinho can poke out eyes with no consequences...

13. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    I'm not taking anything out on you hombre. It just absolutely leaves me baffled at the amount of dumb people in this forum. You and this Sian guy talking about Benfica being banned from Europe. Makes me literally LOL. Meanwhile in 04' Anders Frisk has something thrown at his face when he was reffing in Roma and had his face bleeding. Game was called off. Guess what they got? They lost the game and had a game or two behind closed doors, IIRC.
    Now today, because this poor excuse of for a man can't get his acting correct, Benfica is going to be banned from Europe. Because of a friendly. Sure. Like I said, if you want to have actual grown-up discussions, try not to come into these forums, opening up threads and spouting pure BS. If you wanna do that type of stuff, GTFO.

14. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Just watched video a few times. Ref was obviously acting but at the end of the day, you can't touch the ref. also, it's a fukcing friendly, why get all bent out shape. Garcia is a thug, not worth defending him when he gets red carded in a friendly.

Not sure how UEFA will react on this one. I personally don't think anything serious should happen, maybe have Luisao buy the ref lunch and call it a day.

15. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Luisao was in the wrong, and should be banned for 1/2 CL games.

The ref dove though, and his campy over the top acting at being "passed out" was worthy of a place in the next Command&Conquer: Red Alert game.

Luisao should take the fine and suspension that will be handed to him in the CL and just say "Better than gulag":D

16. PureHeroin

PureHeroin Member

Apr 28, 2012
    United States
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  17. Benfica4Life

Benfica4Life Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Providence, RI
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    BREAKING NEWS: Luisão quits futebol and becomes professional boxer after amazing K.O. On referee!

Luisão vs. Paqiuao on PPV, September 1st, 2012 for the World Heavyweight Championship!!!

18. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I thought he went to MMA. GSP called him out already

19. umdemelo

umdemelo Member

Jul 15, 2006
    Charm City
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I don't even know what to say about this. BTW, refs take dives now??? Is this new, I don't think I've ever seen that before. As for Luisao, I know he's still one of our best defenders but I think it's change of scenery time for him.

20. grassman

grassman Member

May 18, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lol you scared bro? 5-2

nbstriker8 repped this.
  21. PureHeroin

PureHeroin Member

Apr 28, 2012
    United States
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    LoL

22. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Really hope Luisao gets banned and hopefully Benfica get some kind of ban also. there is no place for this in football. Disgrace to south america you are.

23. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Sorry bro, you'll still have to hope Porto and Braga get banned also to have any chance of winning the title.

Benfica4Life repped this.
  24. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A lot of truth is said in jest

25. PureHeroin