Loyalists meeting 11/9

Discussion in 'Salt Lake Supporters Clubs' started by blitzzfan, Nov 7, 2004.

1. the cup

the cup Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Gary is correct.

I'm glad you liked the logos, I was worried while I was doing them that I might get laughed out of the building.

With the name like the Loyalists though, it opens it up to where we can come up all kinds of flags, logos, etc.

Look at these fans in Germany
    http://www.stadionwelt-fanfotos.de/...lder_Atmo_1_FC_Koln/0405/FC_frankfurt/s08.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/theday/96-Freiburg/96-freidh.jpg

2. jasoncox

jasoncox New Member

Jun 28, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, it's cool unless you're sitting behind one of those flags.

3. Czar Pazzo

Czar Pazzo Member

Jul 25, 2003
    The Darjeeling Ltd
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Well at the AS Roma games they only wave flags and hold up signs and stuff before the game, at half time, and after a goal, so it never blocked anyone's vision. I would guess it is the same deal here.

4. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know how you guys would do it, but in Columbus, our supporter's section is general admission. I believe most supporters sections throughout the league are GA. If a flag is blocking your view, then move up a couple rows.

But yeah, most flags are only waved before the game, after goals, and after the game. (You might have a flag or two up with 1-2 minutes remaining in the game if the team is winning.)

5. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    unless you are in chicago... and we wave our flags all the time

i believe we are the only place in the country that allows flags on sticks... and we have a bunch of them

6. rls96

rls96 New Member

Dec 21, 2004
    The LA Riot Squad use to have flags on sticks but then someone threw a toilet roll near a security guard's feet and that was the end too that.

7. the cup

the cup Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    A toilet roll, you mean a roll of toilet paper? Whats so bad about that? Well, unless it had been used.

8. rls96

rls96 New Member

Dec 21, 2004
    I dont know! and no is wasnt used. Maybe we were on thin ice because we unfolded a big ass banner that says fire hamilton horns couse cancer. Iziquiel 1302 or something from pulp fiction. we hate our GM hes a retard