Lotto

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by soccermasta28, Aug 19, 2002.

1. soccermasta28

soccermasta28 New Member

Aug 19, 2002
    Can you guys tell me any thing about the lotto sheevas.

2. soccermasta28

soccermasta28 New Member

Aug 19, 2002
  3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    the sheevas are the shoe that shevenicko(sp) of AC Milan wears a kid on the youth team i coach had the indoor and the outdoor version of those boots, they are made of microfibre but since the boot is not that high end the softness of this microfiber is not that good, if you are insisting on lotto boots in microfiber i say go with the mirage i have tried that boot on and it is very comfortable and light and the microfibre gets very soft with use(a guy i play with has them). the ventos have the same coating on them as the microfiber shoes but are made of kangroo leather i am intrested in trying these shose on for a idea of how they fit myself. i would say if you want Lottos stick with the stadios they have been around for ever and are one of the best boots i have ever owned

4. soccermasta28

soccermasta28 New Member

Aug 19, 2002
  5. soccerfan11

soccerfan11 Member

Jan 23, 2001
    Around Boston
    I agree. I have tried Predators, Total 90's etc. but the Stadio's are my all time favorite cleats.

6. Chetmonkey4000

Chetmonkey4000 New Member

Sep 1, 2002
    Chicago
    i bought the lotto ventos about a month ago, and i have to say that i have never had a better feeling cleat...they are especially good for people with heel/achilles problems. Also the pressure of the foot seems to spread all throughout the boot. They also feel very light, and are easy to run in. One thing about them is you definitely need boot brew or some other substance like that with these cleats. I put it on the other day, and when you do, they feel better than ever, plus it helps with the leather, allowing it to stay "healthy".

7. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Soccerfan>> I also have the total 90s(which were not really that bad at all) and the preadtors(awful never buyin them again) both in the new styles but i really dont think they compare to the Staido which is tied with the Brasil as my second favorite boot ever my choice for no1 is the Umbro Specaili I just bought this boot and it fits better and plays better than anything I have ever worn but I am not a fan of real gimmick heavy boots i think that flash colors are the farthest I would go ever in buying a gimmick boot again I just seem to be let down by all the rubber and microfiber "top of the line" boots good old K leather is fine with me especally if its set off with some bright green on the tounge and outsole

8. soccermasta28

soccermasta28 New Member

Aug 19, 2002
    i was thinking abot the primatos as a practice boot are they any good

9. NC_ODP02

NC_ODP02 New Member

Mar 5, 2002
    NC, USA
    my friend has the white primatos...he said they are very nice and comfy......