Lookin for some pictures

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by JMMUSA8, Sep 6, 2002.

1. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im looking for some Ronnie O'Brein pictures. I want to print some out when the Burn come to Foxboro.

2. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    will someone please help me out!!!

3. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd suggest you contact the Dallas Burn's office to see if they have any photos of Ronnie. Since Ronnie's only been a Burn player for a couple of months, I'm not sure if they're any press photos of him available.

BTW, the chances of the Burn playing in Foxboro this year in the MLS Cup appear to be pretty slim right now.

The Burn look like they'll end up as either the 4th or 5th seed, and will likely get knocked out of the playoffs in either the 1st or 2nd round.

4. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jeez, have a little faith. Losing 3 games in 5 days isn't bad, i mean come on. Look what they have done the rest of the season, and I believe they will carry that into the playoffs.

5. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
  6. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    VW, come on man don't get down on the team, you know what we're capable of. We still have a great chance of winning the Cup, I mean look at K.C. in 2000. Or even San Jose last year, they entered as the 5th seed and won it all. We've proven we're better on the road then we use to be, so have some faith.

7. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks Chamo.

8. gotyourback

gotyourback Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Aurora/Arlington
    Sorry, but vw knows 'the scoop'. It's just too much to ask of the Burn, with all the injuries, tired players, some-say-non-existent coaching... and don't forget the trend(s) that they've established... they're on a STEEP downslope going into the playoffs with all the forementioned problems compounding their situation...

... I, for one, believe in miracles. But EJ or Obrien 'all-of-a-sudden' shining at the striker position in a very-short-period-of-time is too much to hope for.

Zarco replacing Broome on the defensive-line and pushing Paul up to the left-mid, pushing Chivas up to striker... too 'imaginative' to even be considered (MJ's imagination may have put us in deep jeopardy for the recent 3/5 debacle... not to mention 'not' resting Kreis and-therefore hurting the team)...

Imagination, stroke-of-luck, stroke-of-genius, just-a-good-ole-fashioned-stroke... ... I really don't have any hope for 'acceptable results' for the on-coming playoffs, or the last two games of the season.

But, then again; I've been accused 'in-the-past' of painting a bleak picture so-as-to not be dissapointed by dire results...

... or, if something 'miraculous' DOES happen... ;-)