Long Live Becks!

Discussion in 'Beckham Fans Forum' started by JukeBox, Jun 2, 2008.

1. JukeBox

JukeBox Member

Apr 14, 2008
    South East Asia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    well...i felt soooo touched when read this. and for those of you who are his fans, i'm sure you will too. enjoy! :)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/39644/Don-t-bet-against-Becks-playing-at-next-World-Cup/

i'm sure he can do it. and having seen the level of play in MLS so far..i'm really sure he can do it, but not as frequently as before. unless MLS will adjust their playing schedule for the next season so that it won't be clashed with the international schedule..then it'll be ok for Becks and most importantly Galaxy.

but yeah...MLS really, really needs to change / adjust / whatever of its playing schedule for the next season to accommodate the international schedule - especially for ALL of the international players in MLS i.e. Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, USA, etc..etc - so that their absent won't affect MLS and their clubs so much. this move will guarantee the other good/great internatonal players coming to MLS too! :D

cheers!

2. JukeBox

JukeBox Member

Apr 14, 2008
    South East Asia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    HAPPY NINTH ANNIVERSARY BECKS! May happiness will always be in your family! Long live for both you and Posh! oops..Victoria! :D

3. KingUmit99 redded

Sep 22, 2008

Excuse me but Prince Beckingham is quite frankly awful! The only thing he can do is cross a ball well and thats bout it! You football posers would know this if you werent so self involved in you crappy american gimmick league! Oh and the only appearences that Mr Perfect will make for England will be cameos and thats fact!