L'OM vs some little team from Paris

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by L'OM15, Feb 28, 2006.

1. L'OM15

L'OM15 New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    PSG need to clean up there own back yard. Trying to blame L'Om when you are the one's with the serious hooligan problem? We're the one's that were hurt by bringing the B team and you still couldn't win so now it is with the excuses. We will be fine with the A players back against the Russians and PSg will be out of Europe again next season.

2. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    it is shame ..

i watch many derby in world ..but sick dery like this i never watch ..

why many peuple kill ..many enjure !!!

damin ..ultra for football team not mean should kill any body to proof that !!

damin ..PSG and OM now it is sick ..to team not play UCL next years ..why ultra for him like this ..

if we in before 20years i can understand this ..but we are in 2006 !!

sport for pease ..

@ i know what proplme between paris and mars ..but shoild not mix him in sport !!!

damin we are in 2006 but some mars cant play this derby ..wow wow

where polic to care avaute mars fan or player ..

3. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    but to be honest ..many ultra PSG fan or many mars ultra fan ..

i dont think he know any think abaute football ..he just some sick peuple dont have moore years in scool ..

thanks allah we dont have racist like this !!!!!!!:(

@ but i dont know how many player play for both team :D

4. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    dear ganu ..is your user name only 1 person use him or many person:D

i cant understand are france or rusian or english ??

and many time you ching your place ..some time in doha :eek: and some time between many place ..

and what you are relgon ..and how mix between catholic team and prostant team :rolleyes:

dont mad from me i dont mean any think i just ask ..

5. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    By Marseille bringing the B team up and voicing concerns that pratically aren't there - they are doing themselves no favours. Marseille should be taking a stand against this, but no - they would rather take the cowards way out.

The concerns in this game are mircoscopic to those in other countries in the most heated of derby matches. But even in the most extreme circumstances, teams do not disrespect the league, the club and themselves by playing a reserve side out of pity and pathetic spite.

They have only aggreivated the sitaution now.

Had this game took play last November - then I agree, maybe it should have postponed and the stand that Marseille would have took would have been reasonably justified. But to come out and say there is a hooligan problem that could seriosuly put in doubt the lives of Marseille fans is a joke. Especially when PSG themselves has been the subject of hails of missles, bottles of urine and other undesirable objects hurtled at your head during many Ligue 1 matches. And trust me, I know I've been there and seen people try and start shit with us - outside and inside the ground.

Marseille really have shown no respect to the faith of the local CRS forces, the local stewards, police and safety staff at the Parc. They believe that the fans would be in gross danger, bordering on a suicide attack. I repeat and I still repeat, Paris may have its troubles, it may be a tough ride for OM fans. But in the context of what is happening elsewhere in the world, it pales into total insignificance.

This reeks too much of the club being overtly arrogant in the face of non-adversity.

Its such a blantant disregard common sense whilst facing a troublesome issue. The club should be trying to be viewed as a club that stands up to violence. So far, Marseille have proved to me, that the issue is not to meet it head on but to wimp out of it and hope the problem goes away if you send out the kids. They have done little to show that they themselves are willing to combat the problem.

So yeah, maybe we do have a hooligan problem. But at least if the shoe was on the other foot - I know full well where our priorites will lie when facing such an issue. And sending out the B team wouldn't be it.

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    I am evil ganu
    I am evil ganu
    I am evil ganu

*cha* *cha* *cha*

English.

Ugh, i was on a ESL teacher conference/working thingy in Doha in January.

Eh? Neither of the teams I support are overtly religious or have relgious foundings.

And neither am I. I'm secular.

7. L'OM15

L'OM15 New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    We gifted you a point what do you have to whine about? If you played like that against our A team you would have got nothing from this match.

8. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    PSG have to be VERY happy about the point they got at home tonight.....

9. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Well no, your A team would have been destroyed by those tactical assualt missles from the Boulogne.

10. L'OM15

L'OM15 New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    The concern was for the supporters who would have bee seated directly under home supporters and open to attack from above. Plus they were not alloted enough tickets I don't think anyone ever suggested that the players would be in danger they weren't sent as a sign of solidarity with the supporters and it was a bold move IMO. Anyway it's a nil-nil draw anyway you look at it we have a more important Uefa cup game coming up on Thursday and you should be more concerned with clawing your way back into the fight for a European spot for next season.

11. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Yeah, but iirc that allocation was cut a few seasons back and no-one kicked up a major fuss. Also the away fans have been moved because the old place caused too much bother.

Bold? Yeah. You gotta have guts to do that. You and live die by the sword I guess.

Ah the fight goes on.... *sigh* :(

We are just awful. We are screaming out for a bit of dynamicism in the midfield, and some foil for Pedro. Kalou just ain't doing it...

12. Niko1700

Niko1700 New Member

Mar 2, 2006
    PSG chocked, and i dont feel sorry for them.

les Minots de marseilles played solid. they knew if was gonna be though to win, they did a good job and came back as heroes. A team got extra rest for UEFA match.

how are the russians?? can they be dangerous in the Velodrome??

13. ZoltaR

ZoltaR New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    M@rseille.fr
    the "minots" arrival in guare saint charles:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It certainly is hard to not like a city like Marseille.

15. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
    Canal+, a major shareholder in psg, is asking for compensation from l'om for the damage!! :D

16. Cana19

Cana19 New Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Very impresive result with B team :)

17. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  18. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    I could do with cardiothoracic coverage as well.

19. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Ooopsy daisy.

Well, I guess you know what I do for a living then.... I'll have to disseminate work and pleasure a bit better in the future... :eek: