Local Adidas ESP Elite

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by szazzy, Jul 12, 2005.

1. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    These were the local kids that were listed as part of the 2005 Adidas ESP camp. Anybody know anything about them?

Michael Thomas - Olathe, KS

Justin True - Lee's Summit, MS
    (I'm assuming that's a typo. I'm pretty sure even though he's from Lee's Summit, he wen't to Blue Springs South)

Other close regional kids:
    Kevin Bielicki - Florissant, MO

Thiago Sa Freire - St. Louis, MO

Zach Tierney - Wildwood, MO

Nathan Feltz - West Des Moines, IA

2. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nathan Feltz was on the Region 2 ODP 1987 Roster that traveled to Portugal in January.

He plays for West Des Moines Dowling Catholic HS, which was in the top 3 in the state of Iowa for almost all season this spring. He was second team all-state this spring.

Haven't seen him play or anything, though.

Edit: IASocFan may be able to provide more info on him than I, but I'm not sure.

3. ksjayhawk1025

ksjayhawk1025 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Micheal Thomas plays a St. Thomas Aquinas, local powerhouse and probably was the best player in Kansas as a junior last year. I've seen him play many times and while he normally plays central D whenever STA needed a goal he would move into an attacking midfield spot. Can stop anyone coming at him and has the ability to dribble around most players. He has gone to Italy with regional teams before i believe. He will make lots of noise next year as a senior.