Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 7, 2022.

1. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude is ballin’. Looks really comfortable out there.

2. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Never thought he'd be this comfortable this fast given his position.

Raul-7 and Deep Pal repped this.
  3. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    Always knew he'd justify his price tag; he already has 4 MOTM appearances and he has all the tools to become World Class - height, power, and his ability to read the game all work in his favor.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  4. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Time to beat that record

5. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Aensensen, Digital, PigBenis and 9 others repped this.
  6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kicker has a short article about him with the title calling him a 70 million Euro bargain or "for 70 mil. this feels like a free transfer".

Arguably the young player of the season so far.

7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    xmaje and Lyra repped this.
  8. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shay Z, Saeta Rubia, PigBenis and 6 others repped this.
  9. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What a gem

no wonder Casemiro left

10. xmaje

xmaje Member

Mar 1, 2005
    st vincent
    I heard he was good but exceeding my expectations thus far hope it continues this and be injury free

11. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Excellent player but needs to release the ball quicker when he’s won it back. Two or three dangerous losses of the ball when he wanted more time to deal with the ball.

When you win the ball at DM, passing the ball to a free player immediately is better than trying to take time to get your head up and play the optimal pass. Finding the optimal pass rather than the simplest pass should only be attempted if you have a clear picture of the pitch in your head, and that’s very rare when you have your head down and have been focussed on winning the ball back.

Guy is still a monster and will only get better. Very happy we got him, midfield is vital and we have the best players in that area. Starters and subs are all top quality.

Shay Z, PigBenis, Aensensen and 4 others repped this.
  12. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And people, who hadn't watched him play for Monaco, were massively doubting this fella. Jump onboard the train now!

Drouchk repped this.
  13. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    This signing has been silky smooth so far, we aren't missing a beat despite a massive change in the best midfield in the world.

14. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jumping on board. Didn’t love the signing, dude is a monster.

I honestly think this happens because he’s got such quality on the ball and knows some of our best counter-attacking opportunities come when he’s made a recovery.

Saeta Rubia and Anon. repped this.
  15. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    That’s fine if you don’t mess it up, which I saw him do 2-3 times in the match. He wasn’t the only one, Vinicius lost the ball for that Griezmann effort which could have been a goal. But a winger losing the ball is maybe acceptable. DM and CB are positions where one ball loss could lead to a goal.

Giving it to Kroos or Modric immediately isn’t going to slow anything down. They will have scanned the whole pitch whilst he still has his head down. And although he’s good on the ball, he’s not anywhere near their level yet.

Bear Crotch and Digital repped this.
  16. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I get what you're saying but he won't develop this skill set if he doesn't got through some trial and error. It is one thing if he doesn't seem to have the capacity but this guy has all-timer level talent and can develop those eyes on the back of his head.

17. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hadn't watched him play before, but I was open to his transfer as you guys were like "yeah nah, he's IT." No words really, just that meme.

yzopk.jpg

ImadEdd and Anon. repped this.
  18. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All part of the process of seeing him develop!

Drouchk and Aensensen repped this.
  19. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    #219 Drouchk, Sep 19, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    Great performance by him yet again, kept a cool head under pressure, won balls, gave an assist, hard to imagine a better way to end your first derby.

I recall one moment where Tchouameni dwelled on the ball leading to a half chance for Atletico
    the other time was he got double teamed in the midfield and should have gotten a free kick and the ref didn’t blow his whistle but what that led to could hardly be called a chance as it was a good distance away from our 18 and certainly Modric has lost possession way closer to the box in the same game, it happens.

Anyway I hope Tchou never becomes one of those DMs who just wins the ball, then passes it to the CM, I love his game as is and hope he continues to trust his own abilities which is immense and develop along these lines, he’s created more chances than any of our midfielders these season precisely because he can ball, shouldn’t give it up.

Shay Z, Anon., Halycon and 1 other person repped this.
  20. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    another good game by Tchou today, almost scored a bicycle goal but was unlucky to hit th cross bar.

21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

MiamiNative0722, J-Mezzy and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    1573034962160615425 is not a valid tweet id

MiamiNative0722, Drouchk and natenate101 repped this.
  23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ he has a really nice touch on his long passes.

Anon. and Drouchk repped this.
  24. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I know I’m way late to the party. Like waay late.

But monstrosity of a title is this? Has YS lost whatever little self respect he had left in his shit title creating brain? Has he no shame? Not an ounce or dignity and self worth? Has he no regard for the eyes or the normal members of the forum?

and now that I think about it, F what I said about being late to the party. It’s never too late to point out when crimes against humanity are being committed, especially when the perpetrator is a repeat offender.

RMSocrates, Raul-7, Lyra and 2 others repped this.
  25. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    The pass he made against Atleti…… if Pedri does that the entire football world goes ape shit.