line-ups for chelsea games

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by 15woodcroft, Oct 26, 2004.

1. 15woodcroft

15woodcroft Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    anyone have an idea of possible line-ups for tomorrow? with malky and davenport missing I don't have much faith in our back 4 to hold off chelsea. although given their shortage of strikers and their upcoming CL games we might get some of their kids out there (do they even bother with a youth set-up?)

2. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Teddy is out as well.

3. 15woodcroft

15woodcroft Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Re: line-ups for chelsea game

Bywater

Mullins ; Repka ; Ferdinand ; Brevett

Ethers ; Lomas ; Reo-Coker ; Rebrov

Harewood ; Zamora

Subs: Walker ; Noble ; Nowland ; Hutchinson ;
    Chadwick ; Cohen ; McClenahan

Aparently Reo-Coker and Ethers both have knocks so I'm not sure if Pardew will hand them a start, perhaps Chadwick and Hutch will start...

As much as I like to remain positive about whu, I don't think we've got enough here to make a game of it. Hope I'm wrong though...

4. TheNewOrleansHammer

TheNewOrleansHammer New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    New Orleans
    As long as we can show some passion I'll be happy. Its the first (hopefully not last) time I'm going to be able to watch a game this season.
    UP THE HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. TheNewOrleansHammer

TheNewOrleansHammer New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    New Orleans
    Re: line-ups for chelsea game

It would be nice to see Chadwick instead of Rebrov and maybe even Hutch in the center. I think most of our players mentioned are more suited to game played on the ground, rather than the rough and tumble long-ball of the first division.
    I'm thinking an upset is on the cards. We will probably be playing thier B-team, and this competition means nothing to an egomaniac like Mr. Portugal.
    UP THE HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!