Liga : Getafe vs FC Barcelona[R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by njonkers, Nov 26, 2004.

1. sweet nick willy

sweet nick willy New Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Raiders moved to Los Angeles when I was a kid, so growing up the 49ers were my local team. The Raiders moved back to Oakland in '95, but my loyalties were already established. Besides, the Raiders owner is a major a-hole...

2. sweet nick willy

sweet nick willy New Member

Sep 6, 2001
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Back on topic, this game is a reminder that we can't get too big-headed. We came this close to losing, which many teams have v. Getafe (ie. Valencia), and it won't be an easy ride the rest of the season.

3. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    agreed...FR has ot keep this team focused on EVERY game. Last year we ended up losing the league by what...1 point? That is the difference between a loss and a tie...every game matters

4. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    Actually 5 points, but we stupidly lost the last game, so yeah, it was very close. Do you guys agree that we should at least rest Gio and Belletti and give Damia and Sylvinho the starting job next week?

5. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What does that mean in English? And what was it supposed to imply?

6. cocreator

cocreator New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    the translation is:

"ronaldinho son of a prostitute/wh*re(a more proper term/mean)"

i guess the only say it to get him angry so that he makes many mistakes,

perhaps maybe even get him carded so he will get kicked from the game.
    Or perhaps, they just dont like him.

7. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Totaly agree, especialy becouse we are playing at home. Also Iniesta should get a starting place IMO

8. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    how 'bout Messi?

9. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Messi is still a young player, he will get his chance. Iniesta is far more expirience and also in good form. I would rather see him starting and Messi as reserve.

10. elchico

elchico Member

Dec 13, 2003
    Lebanon
    You know what, Ludo's recent form has me concerned. He's been disappearing all too often from games, and it seems he has yet to fully recover from his injuries. Now he's out for the Malaga game again (was injured in yesterdays friendly!!!) and is a doubt for the game against Shakhtar. So I guess Iniesta will start on saturday.

11. FORMAL

FORMAL Member

Jul 24, 2004
    NYC

I unfortunately couldn't agree more, i was hoping for alot more from him, doesn't seem like he's been at full fitness for awhile now. But on those lines i'm actually more comfortable seeing Iniesta stepping up, he has really impressed me all season long.