Li Weifeng

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by shenhua, Sep 3, 2002.

1. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Does anyone else think he will stuff up when he gets an opportunity to play for everton? Unlike Sun jihai who is quite safe at the back, this guy really makes me nervous. So many of the goals which china coughed up during the world cup were a direct result of his stupidity. Interestingly david moyes has already described him as "naive". Hmmm
    hardly fills you with confidence. But i hope he proves me wrong though. By the way shaun-wright phillips red card has been cancelled and he can play against Arsenal for city

2. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    he sucks! remember the horrible defending during WC? He was an add on to Li Tie because everton was confused.

3. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    come on all professionals who suck are still better than the general population.

4. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Lucky him! your right, his world cup defending was awful.

5. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Who said he was worse than the general population?

6. n00bie deluxe

n00bie deluxe New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    So it's safe to say he's just there because of the Kejian sponsorship deal?

7. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I don't think Feng will get any opportunity soon. Weir and Stubbs are the 2 starters for the cen-def position, if one of them gets injured or suspended, then Yobo will get the opportunity. Feng is only the 4th sub. Moyes might give him some garbage time to play. Everton ain't the right team for Feng.

8. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    That's what most of the British media said.

9. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Li Weifeng was very good up until the World Cup Finals. He would not make it in Everton. He is not good enough. He will crack the lineup of a 1st divsion team.

10. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Does anyone remember the shaolin soccer move Li weifeng tried in the world cup against costa rica. His foot almost decapitated the costa rican stiker Fonseca! He didn't even get a foul for that. LOL

11. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I just worry about what will happen to Feng after this season. Is Everton going to send his ass back?
    Hopefully he will get to transfer to another EPL team or Division 1 team.

12. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    they might keep him for marketing purpose but if they are not going to use him much, that's not good decision for the player.
    They can just cut him lose after this season and let him go to any team he wants.

13. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    There's a rumor out that he already wants out of Everton, because he doesn't think he'll get the chance to play.

14. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Look guys, he's not good enough because he's so used to the low-level Jia A competition. He should be loaned to a 1st division club and slowly he should be able to improve. The guys only what .... 23 years old?

15. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I saw this news a few days ago. It's about how Moyes impressed by his Chinese players. He also has little comment about Feng, he said:"As for Li Wei Feng, there's a lot of competition in defence, but he's doing well in training as well and not letting himself down. His opportunity will come".
    Is Moyes lying or what? Well, let's see.

16. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    that's what they always say