Lesson From Real - Barca Game

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by ZANI, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    With 98,000 attendance. Obviously it was the biggest game played so far this season. More than pride was at stake. The whole World was watching like Ali - Foreman fight.
    You all saw Real getting their asses kicked like a bunch of gay team.
    Was there a fight? Was there a pizza and soup thrown at somebody? Did anyone grab the ref for awarding a penalty?
    That is what I am talking about.

2. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
    You really love that bold font don't you.

3. Gunner Phan

Gunner Phan Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Gramercy, NYC
    Zani = G*y Fock.

EDIT:

I am sorry Zani, that wasn't nice of me. Let's try this again.

Zani = donkey = Ass.

If A = B and B = C, then A must equal C, right?

4. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    What is "a bunch of gay team"? And how long do we have to put up with this?

5. LedleybetterthanSol

Jun 16, 2004
    Gold Coast/Australia
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    LMAO :confused:

6. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Perhaps if Real Madrid had shown some of the passion of Man Utd and Arsenal, they wouldn't have been humiliated.

7. surfcam

surfcam Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mods, please show Zani's post to the door. I could have sworn this was the Arsenal forum.

8. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence
    When did using homosexuality as an insult become acceptable around here? I for one am getting pretty sick of it.

9. Cannon

Cannon Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Sep 2, 2001
    Washington, DC metro
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2 sets of a rules. One for Zani and one for the rest of us. It is like letting someone with Tourette get away with socially unacceptable behavior due to their condition.

10. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fox point fury again.

11. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Time for a yellow Coach. ;)

12. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    We can only dream. I think it's impossible for ZANI to get a yellow for some unknown reason.

13. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON

I don't think many Gays get their arses kicked !!

14. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    I suppose giving him a card, would be admiting he mattered

15. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence
    I know what you mean but it's not just Zani, and the other posters I'm thinking of don't suffer from Zani's unique form of eloquence. I don't want to call anyone out here, but you know who you are and you need to cut the sh1t.

16. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    Suprisingly no one is discussing the topic. Didn't you guys see how Real handled that bitter defeat? That is the way it is supposed to be. We watched clean football. Arsenal - United! You are right! expect any kind of drama. Throwing pizza at somebody is not sportsmanship.

17. tmaker

tmaker Member

Nov 24, 2003
    Seattle
    Could be because the Prem is full of tantrum-throwing adolescents and that the English referees are notoriously opposed to anything resembling doing their job. Or it could have something to do with Real getting whipped the old-fashioned way with no help from the ref, while the Arse-Ure game--well, 'nuff said. It's hard to complain about a legitimate arse-whuppin'; much easier and almost more justifiable to complain about possibly the dodgiest penalty awarded since Drogba dived last year.

Anyway, I threw the pizza. Utd players just happened to be in the way as I pitched it toward the wall in anger. I've signed a full confession to this, and will be appearing before the FA any day now, but only after I take my urine test. I can't account for the soup. I think it was an unsubstantiated rumor, because if anyone would have thrown that, it would also have been me, as I had the whole foyer to myself.

Yours,
    Sol

18. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    And I suppose barging into the other team's dressing room is very sporting? Go back to the forum of whatever team your supporting these days.

19. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    why would a chelsea fan care?

20. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No, I threw the soup.....I am Sparticus....

21. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    i did, and as a real fan it sickened me!
    players are supposed to be disappointed with a lose arent they, real thought it was approraite just to have a laugh and a joke at the final whistle in the biggest game in the world after just getting battered by your fiercest rivals!

my point is reals attitude is the reason they aint the team they were 2 years ago. they have little motivation or desire to win, that is why they handle the defeat so well.

just look at the back end of last season, real were down about 3 or 4-0, the players on the bench had a good laugh, and carlos, who was playing joined in. All i am saying is arsenals passion and ''bad handling'' of results is their key to winning!