Less forums

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by leg_breaker, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    It was used and worked perfectly fine until the recent shuffle opened that section out more.

That may be the case, but is there really the need for that amount of parent forums? Surely some of them could be added as sub-forums to a more general parent forum? The same applies to Women's.

2. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    When the world cup gets near, those forums will become overwhelmed with posters.

The only real forums that need downsizing are England and the women's boards.

Of course, I think they need to keep the women's rivalries board simply for the unintentional hilarity of the tagline.

3. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Get rid of the WR board and the idiots in that board. The have decided to turn everything into an "Let's abuse other ppl for who they are" board

4. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Has it ever occured to you that you could choose not to read forums that you don't like the content of?

5. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Listen here dh. I would like to be able to read any forum I go into. I could do without the abuse that you and your stupid mates give me.

6. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Personal Attack! I should report you.

7. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    I'm no WR apologist, but how can you say that you'd like to read the board without being abused when you're campaigning to terminate its existence altogether?

8. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Hiddink, you really should stay off boards you don't like. That's simple.

9. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    No, it doesn't work like that.

Otherwise I would be up in arms over 90% of the Politics.

But here's what I do instead.

I don't read it. ;)

10. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I'd agree with that. One of the recent posts in Politics made me feel so sad to the point where I felt physically bad because of the sheer hatred posters were displaying for each other. I was thinking to post that but then thought - well this is not my conflict, and you can't change it so maybe best just to stay away out of it.