Leicester

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Let me just say before we kick off in this match, that if we don't watch these through balls that Leicester keep playing and the speed of which they get 4, 5 or 6 players into the box from these breaks we will be swamped again as we were in the 1st of the season.

I am concerned but I am also hopeful of a positive result for us!!;)

Tazzbob repped this.
  2. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    I have been impressed with the way we've been playing,taking it them instead of sitting back,get right on them .keep it up

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Two lapses in concentration and it happened just like I said it would, 1st half we held them, 2nd half-------------half a sleep again-------------------------deep deep trouble!!!!!!!!!!:(

4. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Well that didn.t go well. No matter how I try to kid myself we're as inept as the record shows, it's will be a long
    way back, maybe years...
    Away the lads:sleep:

5. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I really felt that before this game kicked off, that we were going to beat them.
    I feel that on paper, we have a better team, and we would be the ones to turn them over.
    However, Big Sam decided to go with the same team that failed to beat WBA. Sometimes I just don't understand how his mind works.....now he is saying that next weeks game is a must NOT lose.....it is a MUST WIN Sam!!

I was gutted after the game and really question what Big Sam is trying to do??
    The games are running out very quickly.................