Lazio vs. Lecce [R] Pre/Post Match

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by Catfish, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Ok so the Eagles didn't upset Juventus, but for 1 half they showed great grit and desire. I'm predicting a 1-1 draw as Lazio return to Rome.

2. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I think this is Caso's last stand, it seems he must win or be replaced on Monday. I do think if we played the way we did at Juve, we'll get three points....

Caso is supposedly loosening things up and will field 2 creative types, Pandev and DiCanio behind Rocchi against Lecce.....I'd look for several goals each way vs old pal Zeman and his attack..

Couto is suspended, Zauri still out injured...

3. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Lazio's lineup:-

Peruzzi, Oddo, Talamonti, Lequi, Lopez, A. Fillippini, Dabo, Giannichedda, Di Canio, Pandev, Rocchi

Lecce already leads after a 10th-minute goal. I will probably try to watch the game later, so no more in-game updates from me.

4. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    crazy 3-3 draw..Peruzzi with an awful mistake and lopez was getting killed at left back in the first half before Caso put Seric in for him at halftime.

rocchi and a couple from Di Canio after Lecce led 2-0 quick...

5. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Really, really enjoyable game to watch (for a neutral, at least).

Apparently, Lotito is sticking with Caso a little bit longer. The players certainly appeared to be fighting for him in the second half. Particularly Di Canio.

Inzaghi should never play again.

6. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Well, now, according to the folks on RAI, Caso IS out. Not clear whether he resigned or was fired. Most likely replacement is rumored to be Papadopulo.

7. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    OUCH! Even I felt that one. Didn't know such a sweet woman could deliver such a mortal shot........basically, Nice one, Sue.

8. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Will this crest ever know honor and respect in Italy and around Europe again????

9. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Catfish, I appreciate your enthusiasm. But you have to think about some of the stuff you post in the Lazio forum.
    I wasn't aware our crest had lost any of its honor or respect. :rolleyes:

10. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
  11. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    it does make sense to wait another match...then install the new coach and let him work with the players over the christmas break.

ex-Lazio player Camolese still makes sense to me, since Lotito has put trust in a former Reggina exec...

as for Inzaghi, Sue is right...he is complete garbage now. Time to stop paying for the 2000 scudetto and let him and Negro go...