Lazio-Parma 9/21 (R)

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by phillips10, Sep 19, 2003.

1. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Lazio goes for six in a row to start the season....Parma's Adriano is injured but will likely play...

should be a fun match to watch (the first league match of season I can see)...No Miha, Cesar and Muzzi all out with minor injuries..

Parma likes to attack which should play right into our hands at home..

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/q2534.html

2. MetroAndAGuinessPlz

MetroAndAGuinessPlz New Member

Apr 1, 2003
    NY
    We lost and we deserved to lose. The defense has too many holes. There were too many blown chances. Whatever. I'm PISSED...

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I didn't see the game,

but I think we're going to see a lot of results with high scores - we need another CB.
    Oh well - no one is out in front yet, especially since Milan, Roma, Inter and Juve all drew today.

4. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    bad loss for sure, man we did miss too many chances...
    and there were too many chances given to Parma...

Couto is just not good enough for high-level Serie A games...especially if we are going to play so offensively.

I think all of the contract hassle has gotten to Stankovic, he's not playing as well as he can...neither are Lopez and Corradi.

love the quote from Parma boss Prandelli:

"Adriano is a force of nature and if given a bit of space he is simply unstoppable"

5. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I think we can agree one of the "best" moments was Stam's free kick....with Deki and Lopez on such bad form and seeing Stam over the ball...all I could think of was he was going to hit it as hard as he could....with no curve/finesse...but it worked.

Inzaghi campaigning for more time, can't argue against him as the other attackers are way off their form..