Latest Conrad's Corner

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by raindawg, Aug 12, 2002.

1. raindawg

raindawg Member

Sep 22, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    once a again, a classic:D

3. clashcityrocker

Mar 12, 1999
    In the shadow of RFK
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Actually, from the looks of this column, he'll be under the bleachers with Potrick Miller blowing large amounts of Pwamme's special BC ganja.

4. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not sure what his point is, but he's deserved every yellow card he's gotten (that I've seen), and probably then some.

Hey Jimmy! Learn how to align youself with that all-powerful sun and position yourself on the field better, and you won't get as many yellows!!

5. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I think the guy's pretty much a yellow-card deserving hack, too. But I can't help but like the guy and his columns. Good stuff.

Funny story (well, probably not): My wife and I went to the Open Cup match againt the Galaxy and then watched the tape the next day (no jumbotrons at spartan means no replays). I made $4 of Jimmy because I bet that when we were fast-forwarding the tape I could stop it at five random places and within one minute of stopping the tape, Conrad would either foul somebody or get away with a foul. Four of the five times Jimmy came through for me. Way to go Jimmy. That was a well-earned in-n-out burger for yours truly.

6. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Re: Re: Latest Conrad's Corner

That would be nice.

7. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver