Lapo Elkann

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by dor02, Mar 26, 2010.

1. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He's Angelli's grandson and he is a "patron" of the club. Why isn't he in a bigger role for Juve?

Blanc is a clown and he shouldn't be President of Juve!

2. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He has stated that he doesn't want to get directly involved in the world of Italian football.

3. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Lapo is perfectly fine as a glorified cheerleader. He shouldn't occupy any position that accompanies major responsibility.

4. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    all I know is that I really want this tie...

[​IMG]

5. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Me too... I can't find it. I actually think I'm going to get a patch and put it on a black tie I have.

6. DVS_one

DVS_one New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    [​IMG]

The tie is alright but aren't these the best kicks you ever seen

7. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why?

He seems to be making lots of comments on the club and he isn't just a casual fan. He is Agnelli's grandson and if he knows more about the club than that clown Blanc, maybe he should be more than just a "glorified cheerleader", as scirea6 labelled him.

8. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Because if he had wanted that type of responsibility, don't you think he would've stepped in by now? He's stated publicly that he doesn't want to be the club's president, and he's never really had a job that could ever compare to running the one of the biggest clubs in the world. It would be a sentimental appointment, not a sensible one.

... He's also currently in court counter-suing Patrizia, the transsexual hooker in who's apartment he overdosed in 2005, for defamation.

9. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    There are a couple on the Italian Juve shop but none in the US shop. A shame really.

10. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Didn't know that. I'm guessing this stuff was in La Gazzetta's newspaper articles because I haven't heard of these things on an internet source.

11. juvefe2

juvefe2 New Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Any idea where I can find these kicks?

12. aminoacid

aminoacid New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    Seattle
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Morocco
    this guy looks like a total douchebag and i'm embarrased that he's the face of my favorite team

13. DVS_one

DVS_one New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    They are no longer in production. Air Max 95 Juventus is the name of the shoe and you can find them on ebay occasionally but be prepared to pay over sticker value for them. I actually just saw a pair selling for 200 USD recently.

14. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I the fact that he is labled to be "on drugs" has a lot to do with it. He got out of drug rehab because of that incident maybe 3 years ago. As big of a family name as the Agnelli's have, its not good to have a "drogato" in the family. Especialy at a prestigious club like Juventus.

15. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Roberto Baggio should be our president.

16. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think we need him more on the pitch....:p

17. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Good point. But he would be the perfect president for Juve. He has everything you want in a guy who is the face of a team. Someone everyone loves, is hella charismatic, who has a great rapport with a ton of teams (hell he's played for half the teams in Italy) and their people. Wants football to be played the right way. Has a history with the club and is a person younger people will flock around. If Baggio came and asked you to jump of a bridge you'd atleast consider it for a nano second. If Blanc did that you'd throw him off the bridge. I can't think of one reason against hiering Baggio as our president.

18. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    i heard ANDREA AGNELLI would take over in the summer. Is their any truth to this?

19. DVS_one

DVS_one New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I dunno but Lapo does a good job in screwing up the fortunes of the Toronto Raptors

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8OcmO8TZU0"]YouTube- 03-09-2010 - Raptors vs. Lakers - Fan Next To Adam Levine Blocks Jose Calderon From Saving Ball (SD)[/ame]

20. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy