Landon & Drew On Best Damn Sport Show Period

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by javier66, Apr 28, 2006.

1. javier66

javier66 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Mission, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was just flipping through the channels and saw Landon Donovan and the Drew. Pleasant surprise, pretty basically Landon pluged a partnership with Clariton regarding a soccer clinic. Drew and Landon also talked about the WC Germany and said that they will do as well as WC 2002. Nice to see the sport getting some air time in prime time. :)

2. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    will this get replayed? when?

3. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    Well here (LA) it shows it being replayed twice tonight back to back starting at 10:30 PM PDT (1 hour show).. on Fox Sports West.. Also it shows it as being repeated tomorrow AM at 7... Not sure about other areas..

4. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Drew Carey seemed kinda gay... literally.

And what's up w/ having soccer players juggle on stage??

5. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    Because tv personalities don't know anything about the sport and can't discuss it? It's demeaning.

6. jd6885

jd6885 Member

Jun 30, 2001
    Tacoma
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    neh drew carey isnt gay. i'm not getting any vibes from him at all ;)

7. jott

jott Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I caught it as Drew was coming out of the crowd. They hardly even recognized Landon and didn't ask any questions regarding the Galaxy or the Nats. Ripoff.

8. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Squerm

John Salley is the biggest douche bag , f u c k wad on t.v and radio.

How did this perenial bench warmer, coat tail his sorry a s s to a sports career and now why do I have to watch this incredible no talent ding dong on television?

Either God is a funny guy..... or it really is more about you have to blow in this town to get ahead.... reference John Salley.

9. Esco

Esco New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Long Beach
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Drew Carey: This guy against Chivas two weeks ago, 27,000 people at the Home Depot Center, I thought I was in Europe watching a game, people with flares in the crowd........

I couldn't believe I was in America and then Landon scored the winning goal.

Cornell Who????

10. Bailamos

Bailamos New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    i'm sorry, but Drew is almost right. those were assists on a silver platter by Landon.

Drew might have said, Landon created the winning goal, to be 100% right.

11. StillKickin

StillKickin Member+

Austin FC
    Dec 17, 2002
    Texas
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but then he corrected himself. He said, "he didn't score, he passed it, but the last goal was all him." They were clapping at the time, so maybe you didn't hear it. Notice how Landon didn't correct him. :)

I liked what he said about that game, how incredible the atmosphere was, couldn't believe he was in America with that type of atmosphere. Good job.