La Triste Realidad

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    A raiz de los ultimos 2-3 años, he reflexionado mucho sobre el funcionamiento del America y francamente, si me da algo de tristeza que algunos digan que el America ya no pesa mucho o que el America han perdido su jerarquia.

Pero despues me pongo a pensar y autocriticar. Entiendo que estos ultimos 2-3 años no han sido de los mejores para el America y tambien entiendo que estos ultimos 2-3 años ya tienen el America por vencido.

Pero me pregunto, en estos 2-3 años, America ha ganado un titulo de liga, ha quedado super lider 2 veces, quedo de semifinalista en la Copa Libertadores, y tambien obtuvo el mejor record en torneos cortos, o sea son cifras que ningun otro equipo puede igualar. Y anda mal America? Si eso es andar mal, que es andar bien?

Se puede perder la jerarquia en 2 años? O poner en alto algun otro equipo por unas buenas actuaciones?

Temporada America Chivas Cruz Azul UNAM Toluca Pachuca Atlas

70-71 1 0 0 0 1 0 0
    71-72 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
    72-73 0 0 1 0 0 0 1
    73-74 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    74-75 0 0 1 0 1 0 0
    75-76 1 0 1 1 0 0 0
    76-77 1 1 1 1 0 0 0
    77-78 1 0 1 1 1 0 0
    78-79 1 0 1 1 1 0 0
    79-80 1 0 1 1 0 0 0

80-81 0 1 1 1 1 0 0
    81-82 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    82-83 1 1 0 0 1 0 0
    83-84 1 1 1 1 0 0 1
    84-85 1 1 1 1 0 0 0
    Prode-85 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
    Mexico-86 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
    86-87 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
    87-88 1 1 0 1 1 0 0
    88-89 1 1 1 1 0 0 0
    89-90 1 0 0 1 1 0 0

90-91 1 1 1 1 1 0 0
    91-92 1 1 0 1 0 0 0
    92-93 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
    93-94 1 0 1 0 1 0 1
    94-95 1 1 1 1 0 0 0
    95-96 1 0 1 0 0 0 1
    1996-w 0 1 0 0 1 0 1
    1997-s 1 1 0 1 0 0 0
    1997-w 1 1 1 0 0 0 1
    1998-s 1 0 1 0 1 0 1
    1998-w 0 1 1 1 1 0 1
    1999-s 1 1 1 0 1 0 1
    1999-w 1 1 1 0 1 1 1
    2000-s 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

2000-w 1 0 1 0 1 1 1
    2001-s 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
    2001-w 0 1 1 0 1 1 0
    2002-s 1 0 0 1 1 0 1
    2002-w 1 1 1 1 1 0 0
    2003-s 0 1 0 0 1 0 1
    2003-w 0 0 1 1 1 1 0
    2004-s 1 1 1 1 1 0 1
    2004-w 0 1 0 1 1 1 1
    33 26 30 22 24 6 16

Aqui estan los "grandes" del futbol Mexicano. Tome en cuenta los ultimos 30 años por que es cuando el futbol Mexicano se empezo a modernizar. Tambien tome en cuenta los equipos que entraron a los 4tos de final. No conte los que fueron eliminados en partidos de repechaje.

America ha calificado mas que ningun otro equipo (33) y solamente una vez lo hizo via repechaje. America ha obtenido mas puntos que cualquier otro equipo. America han sido punteros de la tabla mas veces en la historia del futbol profesional en Mexico. Tambien tiene mas titulos en los ultimos 35 años.

Se lo merece.

Pero no entiendo como pueden menospreciar lo que ha hecho America, y poner en alto los "exitos" de Pachuca, Toluca, Atlas.

Pachuca jamas han sido punteros en su historia. Ni sub lideres. Y se ponen 3 estrellas en su logotipo como si fueran la gran ch.ingadera. Y tienen esos anuncios, "Pachuca, el Equipo de Mexico" Por favor... que han hecho???

Tambien me puse a pensar cuando el comentarista dijo que Pepe Cardozo era el maximo goleador en la historia de la liguillas. No es para menospreciar a Cardozo, pero se juega 2 liguillas cada temporada. Borja, Zague, Lira, Hugo, Cabinho, Zagihno, Hermosillo, Garcia jugaron cuando habia una liguilla. (algunos si jugaron cuando habia torneos cortos, pero ya estaban por retirarse.)

Y es por eso que digo que es la triste realidad de nuestro futbol. Para el bien del futbol Mexicano, es urgente que cambiemos el sistema de juega y jugar torneos largos. Entiendo que algunos equipos van a perder mucho, por que dependen de las liguillas. Un equipo no deberia de depender economicamente de las liguillas. Si es asi, mejor tener 16 equipos en el maximo circuito.

2. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    and why is it BS? please explain without giving your "beliefs".

how many youngsters are debuted or seriously scouted the last 3-4 weeks of league play?

the amount of owngoals (autogols) in one short season is more than what was allowed in an entire whole (long) season? (this concludes that cohesion time between defenders has decreased and that the level of the concentration has decreased)

the amount of PKs awarded in one short season have also increased drastically and surpass the amount that were awarded in long season format? (this concludes that too many defensive lapses are occuring at an alarming rate)

The amount of goals scored in one short season surpass nearly as many as what was scored in a long season. The goal production during a long season as opposed to 2 short seasons, the number of goals scored in 2 short seasons surpass the goal production in a long season, and in some cases by more than 130 goals (Is it offensive creativity or defensive mediocrity? If something is not done soon, our goal scorers will be watered down at the international stage)

The amount of playing time of young strikers has also decreased. (they compared Hermosillo, Garcia, and Zague to Rafa Marquez Lugo, Uzziel Lozano, and Cacho. The avg playing time
    Hermosillo 83 minutes
    Zague 79 minutes
    Garcia 73 minuts

Lozano 28 minutes
    Marquez 56 minutes
    Cacho 52 minutes

Rafa Marquez Lugo has the tools to be good. He has started 53 times and has 20+ goals in his career. Cacho has started 37 times and has 24+ goals in his career

The liguilla champion and the table leader change every season. One can argue that it is very competitive, and you can also argue its very irregular.

4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I like the short season and don´t buy it that its the cause that Mexicans don´t play. The problem is not the short season but the crap directivos who are in the business of bringing foreingners to fill the spot. People don´t realize that the MFL has increased its popularity in the eyes of south american and now they see it a great destination. Know they get the top talent which didn´t happen before. Before the league wasn´t as famous and their wasn´t the huge pool of talent from South America that we have now. Add to the fact that they keep brininging a bunch of players because of the promotores and some suck. I don´t buy that it will improve in the long season. If America can´t win in short season, then thats them. Toluca could when they were superlideres 3 times. I like having more chances for championship. You can have youngsters dayview like what Atlas has done. It´s a matter of choice not of the schedule.

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I like the short season and don´t buy it that its the cause that Mexicans don´t play.

I am not selling, so what you buy is up entirely to you.

but getting crowned every 6 months starts to lose some of that prestige of being call "Champions"

The problem is not the short season but the crap directivos who are in the business of bringing foreingners to fill the spot.

you can blame the execs all you want, but coaches depend on results. And results means liguillas and liguillas equal money.

I promise you that if you owned a team, and you had to pay the bills, you wouldnt be practising what you preach. This is the 1st liguilla where the last week of the season meant nothing. In other words, no one was playing for a playoff spot.

I never said foreigners, nor did i imply it. It doesnt matter if it is a foreigner or mexican veteran. because come Go Time, the coach will want someone that is experienced (whether it be foreign or not)

I don´t buy that it will improve in the long season.

Show me one striker that is a product of short seasons

what does it tell you when you are scoring more on set plays? When you are allowing more autogoals? When you are committing more PKs? When the "champion" goes belly up far too many times? When the average minutes of young strikers has decreased by more than 50%? When the rate of termination (caoches) has increased?

The number of games has also increased, which does affect the player.

America is a prime example. When they played the league and libertaodres. They were great. next thing you know, they are getting called up to the NT and having to go to lavolpes practices and extra traveling... players burn out.

Same will happen to Pumas and Chivas players since they are getting called up too frequently

If America can´t win in short season, then thats them. Toluca could when they were superlideres 3 times.

In the past 2-3 years, America has won the title, has led the standings twice, was a semifinalist in the Copa Libertaodres, set the best record in short season play, and they are in a slump. If that is a slump and a crisis, i want to know what glory is.

I dont buy Toluca as one of the best of all time. I put an asterik on Cardozo being the al time goal scorer in Liguilla. I dont consider Pachuca Mexico's team (how can they be, they havent even led the standing once).

Pachuca has 3 stars and Pumas has 3 stars (prior to last season). Pachuca has to wait 6 months. Pumas had to do it in a year. An

I like having more chances for championship. You can have youngsters dayview like what Atlas has done.

Its watered down.

It´s a matter of choice not of the schedule.

No, its a matter of paying the fvcking bills.

6. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I agree with all of your arguments about the torneos cortos y largos. There is very little weight being the champion anymore. But I was wondering if you really think its about paying the bills ??? Isn't it more about reaping more profits ??? Look at all the contracts that the FMF has signed. From sponsorship deals, Nike, that contract that makes them play so many friendly games a year in the U$, television sponsporships. The teams in the first division mostly play to pretty packed stadiums. They also play a lot of friendlie$ in the U$. Every single game can be in the US can be seen live on tv. Not taking into account the merchandising (no where near reaching its full potential.) I don't think they can be hurting to pay the bills. Too bad an independent auditor can't take a look at the books to see where and how that money is being spent (who knows? maybe they will shut me up) I just wish the FMF would think more about creating better futbol than about making more dollar$.