La Liga Mayor - Apertura 2010

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by el_cuscatleco, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Post all club related information for the upcoming season in this thread (to view last seasons thread click here).

2. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
  3. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Re: La Liga Mayor - Clausura 2010

El goleador del Clausura ve incierta su continuidad. Las bajas se conocerán hoy.......

Link: No sé si seguiré con Alianza

4. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Good for FAS considering Chocera...

5. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Yeah hopefully whoever they get can set them straight before the CCL.

6. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia

well the first transfer windows has happened with Alianza F.C. they have released both Colombians (Mario Munoz and Edgar Ramos), Luis Anaya, Alex Erazo and alex amaya del cid.

i am suprised about them releasing Edgar Ramos i thought he was quite consitent.
    no suprises about relaseing mario munoz though he didn't impress me at all.
    I am disappointed about them relasing Anaya though i am a huge fan and they hardly gave him chance to prove himself, he did just comeback from 2 injuries oh well i hope he joins another of the big clubs.

Erazo and del cid weren't suprising age and their price was the reason they were released i am sure they find clubs (MIdtable or maybe a newly promoted team)
    Link
    http://www.laprensagrafica.com/deportes/futbol-nacional/114943-alianza-sin-mas-bajas.html

7. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

It took him awhile to get into the rhythm of things but once he got things going he did ok. That said, he was by no means a standout (as you'd expect a foreigner to be) and realistically they could just move up a reserves player or bench player that could be equally as effective. I'm not surprised he's gone.

Agreed. He was horrible. Overall i can only remember him having one good game. The rest though were not impressive at all.

Although i do agree about them not giving him much of a chance, i think people tend to look at Anaya as the player that he was back when he was with the national team and well he hasn't been that player in a long time. Granted he's had injuries and he's just getting back into it, but from the matches i saw him in, he was very average.

To be honest i'm somewhat surprised they got rid of Erazo especially considering that they could in all likelihood be without Zelaya next season and could do with a player like him. But like you said, i'm sure his wages had a lot to do with it. That and the fact he lost his starting spot early in the season and got little game time from there on in. As for del Cid well he to was never really an important part of the team and at his age it's no surprise that his contract was not renewed.

8. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

its time for burrito to shine...i wouldn't mind seeing anaya in orange again...amaya del cid was the man (well one of my favorites) back in the day...but its really time to hang em up...

9. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Un dirigente de Luis Ángel Firpo que pidió reserva de su nombre confirmó a LA PRENSA GRÁFICA que los jugadores nacionales Francisco Medrano, Cristian Sánchez y Rubén Quijada, junto con el delantero colombiano Mario Benítez, están fuera del equipo.......

Link: Firpo dio a conocer sus bajas

10. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Not surprising about Benitez considering he never preformed to the level that he was expected to. It's disappointing really because he could have been a great addition had he been more consistent. As for the other three well that's a big surprise. They all have good age and are good players. If this is true and they really are let go, it'll be a shame to see them leave.

11. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

If this happens that would be great for the club. A player like Cheyo is exactly what we are missing and he could really add a lot to the team. It's still early days and nothing is official so i'm not getting my hopes up but if it does happen that would be a really good acquisition for the club.

12. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia

yeah i am guessing their main motive of releashing those players were to create alot more money to buy players...what always about firpo their ability to buy players that were nobody and transform them into a great player (raul diaz arce, leonel cracamo, raul toro, celio rodriguez, torhino santos ect)
    I guess benitez didn't really live up to high level we saw in ccl

13. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
  14. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

whoaaa...that would be so strange to see pacheco in orange and funny considering his outbursts towards aguila players and fans over the years...but i'd definitely welcome him and his passion to the team...quintanilla will have played with the big 4 if he decides to go there...

15. Texan_Trucho

Texan_Trucho Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

:mad: LOL noooo

16. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

:eek::D:D LMAO remeber when he silence the crowd [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1QWZIP1JuY&feature=related"]YouTube- Aguila 3 Fas 1 - 6 Agosto/08[/ame] this game also the same game he said that there were players from aguila who use to be in fas and that they were traitor he would never betrayed FAS colors to bad i couldnt find his exact interview after the game but thats the close i got to

17. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Re: Salvadorans Abroad - 2010 Edition (Part II)

En Luis Ángel Firpo siguen los movimientos. Ayer, la dirigencia del plantel pampero llegó a un acuerdo con el volante Jaime Alas.......

Link: Jaime Alas jugará con Luis Ángel Firpo

18. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Re: Salvadorans Abroad - 2010 Edition (Part II)

Good move for him, but as a Firpo fan i don't really like it. Again to me he is all hype and i would much rather we signed the other Alas (Juan Carlos) who i think in the long term has the potential to be the best of the three. But again, hopefully this kid proves me wrong and can make something of himself and prove that he's actually got something to give instead of just being dragged along because of who he is and where he's been.

19. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Update on Quintanilla.......

20. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

En la cueva del tigre, hay una competición abierta para elegir al nuevo entrenador. En total se han recibido veinte hojas de vida, y entre los candidatos están el peruano Alberto Agustín "la Chochera" Castillo y Carlos "el Comanche" Mijangos.......

Link: "La Chochera", entre las opciones

21. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia

Vista Hermosa have released both roland Rojas (panama) and leonardo da silva (brazil), despite leonardo having 3 years left on his contract the club decided to release him which is a damn shame he was a potent foward i cant understand vista sometime (they have had some real dominant foward since they reached the first divsion gil mosquera, patricio barroche, da silva, nunoz).
    They have also decided to put up for sale rene Domingo Álvarez and rumors has it that kevin moreno might join aguila

Link below
    http://www.elsalvador.com/mwedh/nota/nota_completa.asp?idCat=6429&idArt=4793552

22. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

La dirigencia de Luis Ángel Firpo aún no ha terminado de definir la planilla de jugadores para el Apertura 2010 de primera división.......

Link: En Firpo hablan de siete refuerzos

23. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Another update.......

24. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Hay un acuerdo de palabra para que sea firpense por un año.......

Link: Cheyo, a una firma

25. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Very pleased to hear about Salinas; hopefully the deal goes through. He's young, and more importantly he had a very strong season these past 6 months with Balboa (IMO the third best keeper in the league after Montes and Gonzalez) and he'd be a great addition to our squad. That said hopefully he's not being brought in to ride the bench but to take Gomez' spot. Would have also been good to have kept Hernandez around but word has it that he'll be moving on. Which is good from him, as he should be able to find another club where he'll get more game time, but bad for us as he's also a good young keeper and it would be good if we could keep him around. As for Alfaro, well from what i recall in the games i saw, he was never really a stand out. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but i'm assuming he'll be coming in to provide depth as opposed to coming in to form part of the starting eleven. Be interesting to see if these (and what other) transfers go through before the start of next season.