LA @ KC post game [R]

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Spoon, Oct 11, 2003.

1. ojsgillt

ojsgillt Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Lee's Summit MO
    Here you go.
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=72144

Define "lots" of people.

2. Mad_Bishop

Mad_Bishop Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbia, MO
    Dammit Matt, I just found that thread to see you post it already.

I counted ONE person in the entire thread who even suggested that it was a good idea.

In that thread Van Buren even tried to accuse us of trying to get rid of Bob mid-season. Get of your f'n soap box.

3. Van Buren

Van Buren New Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Kansas City, Mo
    thanks for the link. I count yank, mead, rudeboy, fuetenga, blong... and that's just on the first 2 pages.

count again and look up to see me on the soapbox.

4. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Re-read the damned thread. They wanted him fired. But not right at that moment. There was a consensus that you couldn't fire him during the season. After the season, yes. But not during the season.

5. Mad_Bishop

Mad_Bishop Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbia, MO
    Unless you're seeing words appear in the spaces, you can't read for comprehension can you? I read and reread the entire thread this morning before Matt posted the link, and only one person in the entire thread specifically called for him to be fired before the season ended. Andy. That's all. That's it, there are no others. Anyone else you're counting, you are including out of context, to prove your point, with which no one else on this board is stupid enough to agree with. We can read. Apparently you can't.

6. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly what Bishop said, many of us were calling for, and still are calling for, him to be fired at the END of the season. Like what Roush said in the other thread, with all the new season ticket holders, we need to do something to keep those ticket holders for next season. I agree that BG can't provide that, with this being our third season of middle of the pack play, we need a change. Or maybe we all just got spoiled by our cup win in 2000. Still though, what is wrong with being spoiled in a league with only 10 teams and wanting to win another championship. I mean there have been 14 championships, and we've only been in one final. Now granted there are teams that haven't won any and we have, but like I said, what's wrong with being greedy and wanting more championships?? I just personally feel like BG can't lead us to another, and if he does do it this year, then I will eat my words, but I still think that we need to look at getting a new coach for next season.

7. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Van Buren:
    1) Learn to read.
    2) Quit the personal attacks.
    3) THINK then POST.

8. Van Buren

Van Buren New Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Kansas City, Mo
    backtrack all you want. we all know what you guys said and meant.

personal attacks? on that front, I continually have more fouls suffered that fouls committed.

I respect the people on the board. I don't use profanity. I don't take any of this stuff too seriously.

And you guys can call me an idiot all you want but we all know better. We're all wiz fans, but I'm no lemming. What fun would it be if we all agreed on everything anyway?

9. Van Buren

Van Buren New Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Kansas City, Mo
    I laughed out loud at this one.

1. If I don't know how to read, how can I follow the 3 steps here?
    2. OK. No more personal attacks.
    3. Woah! is this a personal attack on me?!? I guess that rule is out the window.

10. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    No, its something I commonly tell posters that are off base. You're claiming all these people said fire Gansler now when in reality a couple did. This is not the first time I've said this. Posters need to do the following at all times (it should be in the TOS :D ) READ, THINK, POST.

Most people post, then read, and hardly ever think.