LA has disastrously lost to KC and chance to play final at HDC what is to come in 05?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by #1albright_fan, Nov 8, 2004.

1. #1albright_fan

#1albright_fan New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    LA lost horribly to KC, losing yet another chance to win the MLS Cup...at home! in front of us the fans, which really sucks. LA is just not a road team. Will LA fix this issue, or will they continue playing horribly on the road in 2005?

Your thoughts...

(P.S to "truebrit" i'm not ten! i'm in fact 19! although my ten year old cousin did take control over my computer, got here, and put that thread up not me, oh and excuse you for you stupid and "rediculous" comments!!)

2. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a College instructor, I think I should whap you upside the head for your nonsensical grammar and syntax.

Other than that, we'll just have to wait and see. The team is going to look waaaaaay different next year.

Will we be better or worse? Who cares! I'm still going to root for my team!

3. PZ

PZ Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Michiana
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not as long as Doug Hamilton is calling the shots.

4. latino626heat

latino626heat Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Pasadena Cali
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll still go for the GALAXY as long as they get rid of this worthless player PETER VAGENAS!

5. Evo3racer

Evo3racer New Member

Oct 28, 2004
    Long Beach
    Re: LA has disastrously lost to KC and chance to play final at HDC what is to come in

i wish mauricio cienfuegos would come outta retirement and returned to the Galaxy and greg vanney to come back to Galaxy! :( and sign Welton Mello back from the A league cuz we need great brazilian players like him. can i getta AMEN!!!!!!! ;)

6. churchill2000

churchill2000 3x MLS Cup Champions

Jul 12, 2004
    Monde Virtuel
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Re: LA has disastrously lost to KC and chance to play final at HDC what is to come in

Cienfuegos, great player, but he is done.

Again, if LA axes Sampson, Martin Vasquez, assistant coach, takes over as interim coach, LA could give Cien the assistant coach job.
    He and Vasquez have great knowledge of the game, and of the league, and not to forget they have played for LA.
    I don't think it could be worst than keeping Sampson around.

7. annoying

annoying New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    USA

Can anything be worse than Sampson?
    :rolleyes: :)

L.A. Galaxy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'll say "Amen" to Cien & Vanney, but Cien is done. If we could get a younger version of him, that'd be great.

Maybe it's omen: if LA has the final, don't count on us being there. Yikes!

9. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

So you would be up for the return of Lothar Osiander?

10. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Proposition: Lothar took a worse team to the MLS Cup match.

Discuss.

11. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The whole league was worse back in 1996, so no real comparisons can be made.

But, for anyone who thinks Sigi-Ball was "boring" Lothar is not the answer. You might as well bring in Bora.

Strangely enough, the only coach who ever led LAG to "total soccer" attacking was the discredited Otavio Zambrano.

12. Dammit!

Dammit! Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Mickey Mouse Land

Hey! What is Bora up to nowadays anyway? Maybe he could come over to LA and bring some of his Chinese soccer-stars with him. We do have a ChinaTown after all...

13. Dammit!

Dammit! Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Mickey Mouse Land
    Note to Mr. Hamilton: It was a JOKE. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, look into bringing Bora NOR any Chinese soccer players to LA. It will not bring in the Chinese fans. It will not. Nor will Bora-ball. Please, trust me.

14. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

DING! The Correct Answer! On the first try, no less.

Although, there's no W, O, S or E in "crap." But I'm not much for spelling smack.

15. cosmojado

cosmojado Member

Oct 18, 2002
    in sin
    I think we'll get more of the same. As long as the $$$ keeps coming in dougie won't change nor will dougie go away.

So the real question is.................how many of us are going to be made suckers as fork out more money for another crap season?

16. 2Xwinner

2Xwinner New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    SoCal

Not me. I am just not seeing or feeling the VAULE of being a Season Ticket Holder anymore, after 6 years. We will still attend many games, but until things change on the field and front office, MLS Direct TV and TIVO will have to do. The Front Office doesn't see it, or are guessing others will simply take my place. Guess we will attend more USC games next year, and try the Avengers games more often.

17. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I probably AM a sucker.

But I will keep coming back for my live soccer fix.

However, I may well drop my Club Seats in favor of regular season tickets, particularly since they are folding the hated Chivas games into the Club Seat prices for next year.

18. #1albright_fan

Oct 11, 2004
    Like i give a care! :rolleyes:

19. #1albright_fan

Oct 11, 2004
    Why do you think he's such a worthless player, i mean really why?, he's a good player, not the best but still good material!

20. #1albright_fan

Oct 11, 2004

That's inpossible there will never be no one else like Cien, there will never be another CIen in the major league soccer!