News: LA Galaxy Kits launch in the Middle East

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by L.A. SOCCER NATION, Jun 4, 2008.

1. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    Adidas has announced the launch of the new David Beckham LA Galaxy team kit and special edition David Beckham Predator® DB Powerswerve boot. It is the first time the LA Galaxy kit will be available in the Middle East featuring Beckham’s name and number.

Link:http://www.albawaba.com/en/countries/UAE/228797

Is the Galaxy now an offcial global brand?:confused:

2. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
    david beckham is a global brand, the galaxy are drafting behind him. when he goes our international exposure will snap shut tighter than posh's lips at a photo shoot.

3. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Exactly.

It's a bit of a shame, as Donovan is probably the best American player (or in the top 3, at the very least) in MLS

4. LAGalaxyUSMC

LAGalaxyUSMC New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    I spent seven months over in Iraq. I seen a few kids running around with Galaxy/Beckham gear. It may have not been officially licensed gear, but they have them. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a knock-off merchandise/jersey.

Being originally from Cleveland, I got a kick out of a kid wearing a LeBron James jersey. When I asked if he was a Cavs fan, he couldn't tell me who LeBron James was, never heard of the Cleveland Cavaliers. He given the shirt by the Red Crescent (obviously, their version of the Red Cross).

5. LAGalaxyUSMC

LAGalaxyUSMC New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    No not yet, but Beckham is.